Muslims - please help me show my husband he's wrong and that real muslims dont do the things he does!! Please?

I went on a girly holiday and met my husband. He was Tunisian and we had only known each other for 3 mths when we got married in Tunisia. I was so in love and he was great with my 3yr old son. We applied for a settlement visa for him to live with us in the UK and in Jan 2006, he came here to the UK on a settlement... show more I went on a girly holiday and met my husband. He was Tunisian and we had only known each other for 3 mths when we got married in Tunisia. I was so in love and he was great with my 3yr old son. We applied for a settlement visa for him to live with us in the UK and in Jan 2006, he came here to the UK on a settlement visa lasting 2 years and expires mid Jan 2009. Since he came here he has changed so much. We were over the moon when I immediately fell pregnant as we were both desperate for a baby and were so in love but things got really bad, we argued nite and day, he changed into a controlling, violent man who I dont even know anymore. I visited the doctor to see about maybe an abortion although hated the thought of it, especially after having 1 child already but it was better than bringing a baby into the nightmare, I was too far gone so when he explained it was not a simple thingto do abortion was no longer an option, it was barbaric to me what they would have to do :-( I hoped and prayed that it was just a culture shock and he hated the uk and would settle in. He prev worked in hotels as an entertainer (not really hard work!) and all of asudden he was labouring on a building site so I understand his frustration, there was other factors eg we thought his qualifications in Tunisia would be valid here but werent so he was basically unemployable to most as an unskilled worker basically. Before we e had the baby, things were still bad but after she was born in Dec 07 he seemed to wake up and was lovely. He apologised for everything as said she had changed his life and he respected me so muchmore now I was the mother of his child, he was emotional through the birth and we were so close again and was again a great stepdad to my 5 yr old boy. It didnt last and the arguments started again over stupid things, he says I nag and I prob do but he goes to the extreme and hes getting worse. I am now at the stage where my paremts have my daughters passport as he has threatened numerous times to kidnap my daughter and take her to Tunisia. The police have been called to the house cos the neighbours reported him assaulting me outside in the street and him shouting late at night. We are now arguing mainly about religion. He is born Muslim and my parents christened me but I do not really believe in a religion and I believe religion causes most the worlds problems. he says SHE IS MUSLIM and I say NO SHE ISNT, I donot give her pork out of respect for him and I have told him that he can teach her his muslim way etc and I will tell her that Daddy is a muslim and he believes in this and this etc etc. I will tell her Iam christian but I dont really feel strongly about religion and she can make up her won mind but its not good enough for him and he is becoming more violent and nasty everyday. i dont know what else to do thats why I am here now writing to you all. I know you are going to say leave him but I am worried he will take my daughter and the police arent much good until hes actually done something!! Please help