My good chum Hugh Hefner has asked me to look after his playboy bunnies while he gets his mansion redecorated ?

Being a charitable sort of fellow I eagerly agreed. But this seems to have caused a few problems up at Rotter manor as my Swedish twin au-pairs have gotten rather jealous of our new scantly clad guests I have assured them there is plenty enough of the Rotter sausage to go around and the bunnies have to share my... show more Being a charitable sort of fellow I eagerly agreed. But this seems to have caused a few problems up at Rotter manor as my Swedish twin au-pairs have gotten rather jealous of our new scantly clad guests I have assured them there is plenty enough of the Rotter sausage to go around and the bunnies have to share my bedroom as the rest of the bedrooms at the manor have mysteriously developed heating problems the last couple of days (Most unusual)

Should I send the twins on holiday while I have my wicked wicked way. Or should I try and get them to join in the festivities?