Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

i have to do a paper on an intrest that i have, and im doing it on cosmetics!what else shoud i put? paper->?

I am interested in cosmetics, not only because it is useful, but also because its fun and I really enjoy

using it, on myself, and others. Using makeup can be a wonderful advantage, not only can it make you

feel more confident and secure, it can show your emotions, or how you are feeling on that particular

day. Misusing makeup, or using too much, can make you look fake, or less pretty than you actually are!

But using makeup the right way, can make your face look thinner, your eyes look bigger, and your lips

look fuller. Now don’t get me wrong. It’s not that I don’t feel beautiful without makeup, I just feel

better with it! I don’t need makeup, nor does any girl need makeup, to look beautiful. But feeling

beautiful about your self is a whole other story.

I love wearing, buying, collecting, organizing, showing, and playing with cosmetics.

My favorite ‘high end’ brands of makeup are: MAC, Napoleon Perdis, Nars, Benefit, Bare Escentuals,

Cargo, Dior, Makeup Forever, Stila, Too Faced, Urban Decay, Smashbox etc.

My favorite ‘low end’ brands: L’Oreal, Rimmel, Maybelline, NXY etc.

Using makeup is not just a tool used to make a woman (and some men for that matter) look and feel

more beautiful, but it’s art.

More than 81% of women in the United States wear cosmetics!

Favorite Answer

Maybe some tips on how to apply it but it seems you have everything down already.