POLL: What's the meanest thing you've ever done to a friend?

and do you feel bad about it now?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

well, long story, we were in the same class about 3 years, then she had to repeat one grade, but still at the same school, after 1/2 year she was at a cure bcuz she has diabetes, well, she's gone, about 6 weeks later she was in school, again, but didn't said to me, that she came home, well I was like "hey, when did you came?" she said "who cares?" and I was like "cool, f_ck yourself, im anyway better of without you"

.. we're no friends anymore. seems like she doesn't have any friends now. And for sure, I don't feel bad.

Because she is the one who can't fix her problems on her own, always used me. woaah'. she just got what she deserved...

• 1 decade ago

Pantsed him while was doing pull-ups in gym class...

He was a good sport and we always get back at eachother, and everything's fair play (almost) so no i don't feel bad right now!

• Kim P
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

A friend had a habit of stealing from stores. I turned her in. No I don't feel bad about it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

got my best friend drunk and set him up with a three hundred pound chick.

No,i don't feel bad about it.As a matter of fact,i break out the photos from time to time and pass them around.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

told them to get out of my life and not call or talk to me no more, and now i dont feel bad, it was the best thing

• 1 decade ago

i feel really bad about it still..... i was texting a friend .... she was just looking out for me.... but i yelled at her because she was pushing me to do something i was scared of. but then i apologized and we're still the best of friends =>D

• 1 decade ago

My oldest friend said that she didn't care what her grandchildren called her as long as it wasn't maw-maw!! I taught the first to say it and now, 6 yrs. later, she's still maw-maw!!!!

• 1 decade ago

Thats hard!

Lol

uhhhh hit them in the balls (guys)

Or i kicked my ex friends a**

Lol

• 1 decade ago

Broke my friend and her boyfriend up.

Well yeah, bc now i know he really did like her :(

• 1 decade ago

well...

i bitched about him all the time

and i dont feel bad

because i ***** about him all the time

and so do my friends / his friends

hes really immature and so we love to *****

:)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.