POLL: What's the meanest thing you've ever done to a friend?

and do you feel bad about it now?

Best Answer

well, long story, we were in the same class about 3 years, then she had to repeat one grade, but still at the same school, after 1/2 year she was at a cure bcuz she has diabetes, well, she's gone, about 6 weeks later she was in school, again, but didn't said to me, that she came home, well I was like "hey, when did you came?" she said "who cares?" and I was like "cool, f_ck yourself, im anyway better of without you"

.. we're no friends anymore. seems like she doesn't have any friends now. And for sure, I don't feel bad.

Because she is the one who can't fix her problems on her own, always used me. woaah'. she just got what she deserved...

Pantsed him while was doing pull-ups in gym class...

He was a good sport and we always get back at eachother, and everything's fair play (almost) so no i don't feel bad right now!

• Kim P

A friend had a habit of stealing from stores. I turned her in. No I don't feel bad about it.

got my best friend drunk and set him up with a three hundred pound chick.

No,i don't feel bad about it.As a matter of fact,i break out the photos from time to time and pass them around.

told them to get out of my life and not call or talk to me no more, and now i dont feel bad, it was the best thing

i feel really bad about it still..... i was texting a friend .... she was just looking out for me.... but i yelled at her because she was pushing me to do something i was scared of. but then i apologized and we're still the best of friends =>D

My oldest friend said that she didn't care what her grandchildren called her as long as it wasn't maw-maw!! I taught the first to say it and now, 6 yrs. later, she's still maw-maw!!!!

Thats hard!

Lol

uhhhh hit them in the balls (guys)

Or i kicked my ex friends a**

Lol

Broke my friend and her boyfriend up.

Well yeah, bc now i know he really did like her :(

well...

i bitched about him all the time

and i dont feel bad

because i ***** about him all the time

and so do my friends / his friends

hes really immature and so we love to *****

:)