What spices/herbs go into poultry seasoning?

I am currently living in Northern Thailand, and, while I can't be home for Thanksgiving dinner, I would at least like to try and make some dressing, mashed potato and rolls on the day, problem is I don't have store bought 'poultry seasoning' for the dressing but a lot of western spices and herbs, so does anyone know what spices/herbs and what proportion go into the mix?

Thanks, and happy Thanksgiving!

I am asking this specially for the dressing, I am a vegetarian so I will not actually be having any poultry, I just have used it for seasoning the dressing, but I guess if anyone has any killer alternative seasoning combinations for dressing I'm open to those as well

What Is In Poultry Seasoning

• Jen N

Ok, I found my jar of poultry seasoning in the spice cabinet. It lists the following ingredients; Thyme, sage, marjoram, rosemary, black pepper and nutmeg. This is the order they were listed in. From the taste I would say it's equal parts thyme and sage with only half parts of marjoram, rosemary and black pepper. The nutmeg would just be a dash. Hope this helped!

If you want to eat truly healthy, lose body fat consistently, normalize your blood pressure, cholesterol levels, prevent cancer, and even boost your brain health and energy levels, you may have heard all over the news that the Paleo Diet has been found to be one of the best methods of achieving all of these benefits compared to any other popular "fad" diets out there. Go here https://biturl.im/aU9z6

The truth is that the Paleo Diet will never be considered a fad because it's just simply the way that humans evolved to eat over approximately 2 million years. And eating in a similar fashion to our ancestors has been proven time and time again to offer amazing health benefits, including prevention of most diseases of civilization such as cancer, heart disease, alzheimers, and other chronic conditions that are mostly caused by poor diet and lifestyle. One of the biggest misunderstandings about the Paleo Diet is that it's a meat-eating diet, or a super low-carb diet. This is not true

I know what you mean,

Primary seasonings are Thyme and Sage, specifically Rubbed Sage.

salt, and Garlic.

If you are vegetarian, than this is how I would go about the mixture.

Saute butter, onions, and celery together until they are nice and soft not caramelized, add to it parsley and thyme, put the remaining butter in till nice and melted, and use water instead of chicken broth. add the sage last it can be a little overpowering, salt garlic and pepper to taste, place in oven, I like to add oregano only because I like the taste and chopped parsley, I place a little Xtra butter on top because I like the flavor it layers into it.

My friend adds raisins and stuff but I don't like that although my other friend adds a little Parmesan on top and that is really yummy.

my goto website is www.foodnetwork.com

love them.

A blend of rosemary,oregano,sage,ginger,marjoram,thyme and pepper. I'm sorry I don't know the amounts of each, I just read it off my box of Bell's Seasoning.

Why'd they block thyme?

I quite like an apricot glaze, but sage, thyme and Rosemary mixed is good.

use rosemary, its so nice with poultry

orango is always good