H.heva asked in 社會及文化語言 · 1 decade ago

中翻英 急!(20點)

Dear Eleanor Coerr,

How are you?我有一些問題想問你的,你是為什麼要寫有關摺紙的書?你是很喜歡摺紙的嗎?這書是為你的奶奶而寫的嗎?因為這本書裡有一位和藹可親的奶奶照顧生病了的孫子,教她的孫子摺紙。

我很喜歡這本書,因為這書記述了一位奶奶對自己的孫子的關懷,此外還有一些摺紙的技巧和方法給我們。

我覺得如果可以在學校的那方面寫多長詳一點點,我覺得對我們來說較為清楚一點!

我建議在結結局時可以寫多奶奶的表情和說話,我覺得會更好看。

希望你的回信!

Your reader,

Carey

Rating
    Best Answer

Dear Eleanor Coerr,

How are you? I have got some questions that I want to ask you. Why did you write the book about origami? Do you like to do origami? Did you write this book for your own grandma? I ask because in this book there is a kind and loving grandma looking after her sick grandson and teaching him origami.

I like this book very much because this book describes a grandma's care and love for her grandson. There are also some origami skills and techniques for us to learn.

In my opinion, if more details about the school life could have been written, it would be clearer for us to understand.

May I suggest that at the end you can write more on the grandma's facial expressions and her words? I think this will make the book better to read.

I hope to receive your reply letter!

Your reader,

Carey

Source(s): own

Dear Eleanor Coerr,

How are you?I have some questions to want to ask you,Why do you are want to write the related paper folding the book?You are like the paper folding very much? This book is writes for yours paternal grandmother? Because in this book has an affable paternal grandmother looked after has fallen ill the grandson, taught her grandson paper folding.

I like this book very much, because this book has recorded a paternal grandmother to own grandson's concern, in addition also has some paper folding skill and the method gives us.

I thought that if may write long in school that aspect detailed little, I thought that to us is clearer a spot!

I suggested when ties the result may write the multi-paternal grandmothers' expression and the speech, I thought that can be more attractive.

Hopes your reply!

Your reader,

Carey

• As

Dear Eleanor Coerr,

How are you? I'd like to ask you a question. Why do you like writing about origami?

You like this art and did you write that book for your grandma?

It is about a warm-hearted and caring grandma taking good

care of her ill grandson and teaching him origami.

Because of the relationship between the kind old lady and her grandson, I like this book so much.

Furthermore, I have been learning more skills and methods from this great book.

In my opinion, if you had depicted more about the school, it would have been clearer.May I suggest you write more about the granny's facial expressions

and her dialogues? I suppose it would be so much better.

Thank you so much.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Your reader(fan),

Carey XXXXX

Dear Eleanor Coerr

How are youI have some questions to want to ask you, why do you are want to write the related paper folding the book? You are like the paper folding very much? This book is writes for yours paternal grandmother? Because in this book has an affable paternal grandmother looked after has fallen ill the grandson, taught her grandson paper folding.

Hopes your reply!

Source(s): 我自己