What are your biggest pet peeves?

These are my biggest pet peeves:

1. Ignorance -- I hate ignorant statements, ignorant people and I simply can't stand it. Ignorance IMO, is like a disease. Anyone who doesn't open their mind and explore the world with a broad minded view is simply not someone to take seriously at all. I like people who are open minded and are broad in their thinking. Not people who are stuck in their own little world where only their opinion matters.

2. Racism -- I hate racism with an undying passion. If anything get my blood boiling, it's racial comments or racial slurs against people that makes me angry. I don't care who it is directed to, whether it is a White, Black, Latino, Asian, Native American, East Indian ETC, IT BUGS ME. One of the things I hate about the USA is that there is still a lot of racism evolving around in our air. Even though we finally broke barriers and elected Barack Obama, an intelligent black man, for President, something tells me that racism and ignorance still looms largely in this country. As much as I would love for it to end completely, I highly doubt that will ever happen. :/ As a biracial person who is half Asian and half Caucasian, I grew up with some issues about fitting in simply because I was mixed.

3. Prejudice -- Not only do I hate people who are prejudice against other people because of their race or ethnicity, I hate people who are prejudice against people because of who they are. For example, people who are gay, people who are Muslim or follow a different religion other than their own, discrimination against women ETC. Everyone deserves to be treated equally and fairly no matter what their background, race, religion, sexual orientation ETC is.

4. Stereotypes -- Another pet peeve of mine is stereotyping people because of who they are or what they follow. For example, thinking that everyone who is a Muslim is a terrorist, thinking that every black person is a drug dealer, thinking that all White people are racist, that Christians are homophobic, that all gay men are feminine and all lesbians are masculine, that a woman can't have a career of her own, that Asians are only good at Math ETC. That just bugs me, major dude.

So, what are your biggest pet peeves? What annoys the hell out of you? Put your signs as well. Thanx. :]

Capricorn Sun

Cancer Moon

Pisces Rising

Capricorn Mercury

Sagittarius Venus

Aries Mars

Taurus Jupiter

Capricorn Saturn

Favorite Answer

I have a lot, and id rather just give you a sample lol...

For one thing, i hate it when guys go around spitting on the ground like every five seconds thinking its "cool", that theyre the cool guys! just shows a lack of education and its DISGUSTING!

then, it bothers me when someone has to go around talking in their cell phone loud so everyone can hear.....im not interested in hearing their convos and it seems like they want to show off lol. i always like privacy when im on my phone.

also, when people leave their trash behind after eating or leaving a mess, where nobody will get paid to clean up after them, who didnt make the mess.....some people need to realize that their mom or maid doesnt follow them everywhere! ive cleaned up after slobs before and all i would want to say to them is, "Im not your mother, dont be lazy, clean up after yourself damn it!!"

like i said, i could go on and on listing, but id rather give a sample lol

Capricorn Sun

Scorpio Moon

Libra Rising

Biggest Pets

You've already listed the major ones - lol! My other pet peeves would be - stupidity...when someone already knows better and is just too lazy to apply what they already know! Ignorance when people just don't want to bother to learn or just don't care to know or do anyhing better for themselves. Laziness - sloppiness....especially on the job! I work with people and (at one of my jobs, with food) - really not a nice thought when you know how lazy some people are - they make a mess and just don't care to clean up after themselves - I am referring to employees by the way - they can be some nasty people - I am constantly grossed out by co-workers! Nagging and whining - and not even willing to do anything about it - shut up if you don't care enough to do something to make an effort to change the current situation that you feel so upset about that you have to constantly whine about! I prefer not to hear about it if someone is too sorry to do anything about it! Double standards! Hypocracy! Lying! Disloyalty! Disrespect! People who seem/act desperate when they show interest in another person - yuck! Total turnoff! Sagittarius

You've already listed the major ones - lol!

My other pet peeves would be - stupidity...when someone already knows better and is just too lazy to apply what they already know! Ignorance when people just don't want to bother to learn or just don't care to know or do anyhing better for themselves.

Laziness - sloppiness....especially on the job! I work with people and (at one of my jobs, with food) - really not a nice thought when you know how lazy some people are - they make a mess and just don't care to clean up after themselves - I am referring to employees by the way - they can be some nasty people - I am constantly grossed out by co-workers!

Nagging and whining - and not even willing to do anything about it - shut up if you don't care enough to do something to make an effort to change the current situation that you feel so upset about that you have to constantly whine about! I prefer not to hear about it if someone is too sorry to do anything about it!

Double standards! Hypocracy! Lying! Disloyalty! Disrespect!

People who seem/act desperate when they show interest in another person - yuck! Total turnoff!

Sagittarius

People spitting in public

People who are cruel to animals, especially baby seals

People who are violent and hurt others

People who preach hate and intolerance from the pulpit while hiding behind their religions

Those are just some.

Aries Sun

Capricorn Moon

Leo Rising

Pisces Mercury

Taurus Venus

Aquarius Mars

Aries Jupiter

Cancer Saturn

Uranus Scorpio

Neptune Sagittarius

Pluto Libra

• carla

1.people that dont let others talk because they think their opinion is the only correct one... dont respect others opinions, hating someone bec. they dont agree with them

2.people that make other people's lives miserable. someone who controls everybody

3. people that avoid someone just because they look different, or have different views in life.

4. inequality-- treating each and every one differently base on their status in life.. not letting anyone take their turns, just favoring someone they know, or giving someone special treatments because they like him/her. thats unfair.

5. people that dont give others a second chance even if they deserve it.

6.abuse- i hate any kinds of abuse, physically, emotionally, verbally esp. in women and children.

7. people that think every human should be perfect and not capable of mistakes or dont have the right to have an imperfections.

8. someone who hinders others happiness..it's their life, if they want to dance naked on the middle of the road let them be..lol

9. people who holds hidden grudges at someone for ever after.

10. people who loves to ask for favors but dont know how to return it. borrows money but dont pay, lol ^_^ someone who dont returnedwhat they borrowed...

sun○cap

moon◘gem

rising○pisces

mercury◘cap

venus○sag

mars◘sco

jupiter○sag

saturn◘sco

Young people who wear their pants below their butts, old people who wear their pants below their butts, people who spit in public, pedestrians who don't bother to look both ways before crossing a street or people who don't look wear they're going in a parking lot but the biggest of all is when people call women bitches a ***** is a female dog

1.Anger-i cant stand people with short tempers

2.yelling-people who yell for any reason annoys the hell out of me

3.excessive talkers-people who dont even know what there talking about that percist on getting there point across

4.misdirection-sorry dont got a description for this one

virgo

I agree with the things you said. I don't like prejudice in general.. I'm not mixed myself..unless you count italian american.. but..i think mixed races probably have the hardest time with racism..people have been very cruel to me for my sexual orientation though.. well, hopefully the world will get better..no matter what type of prejudice

i don't like when people lie..that's a very big pet peeve..and closed mindedness like you said

i'm a taurus

I can not stand people who lie especially just for the sake of lying, and not really a pet peeve but I feel horrible when people can't stick up for themselves when they need to in certain situations. I also have a thing with indecisive people because whenever I make up my mind, I stick with it! :)

Sun: Taurus

Moon: Leo

Rising: Scorpio

Mercury: Taurus

Venus: Gemini

Mars: Aquarius

Jupiter: Taurus

Saturn: Cap