What are your biggest pet peeves?

These are my biggest pet peeves: 1. Ignorance -- I hate ignorant statements, ignorant people and I simply can't stand it. Ignorance IMO, is like a disease. Anyone who doesn't open their mind and explore the world with a broad minded view is simply not someone to take seriously at all. I like people who are... show more These are my biggest pet peeves:

1. Ignorance -- I hate ignorant statements, ignorant people and I simply can't stand it. Ignorance IMO, is like a disease. Anyone who doesn't open their mind and explore the world with a broad minded view is simply not someone to take seriously at all. I like people who are open minded and are broad in their thinking. Not people who are stuck in their own little world where only their opinion matters.

2. Racism -- I hate racism with an undying passion. If anything get my blood boiling, it's racial comments or racial slurs against people that makes me angry. I don't care who it is directed to, whether it is a White, Black, Latino, Asian, Native American, East Indian ETC, IT BUGS ME. One of the things I hate about the USA is that there is still a lot of racism evolving around in our air. Even though we finally broke barriers and elected Barack Obama, an intelligent black man, for President, something tells me that racism and ignorance still looms largely in this country. As much as I would love for it to end completely, I highly doubt that will ever happen. :/ As a biracial person who is half Asian and half Caucasian, I grew up with some issues about fitting in simply because I was mixed.

3. Prejudice -- Not only do I hate people who are prejudice against other people because of their race or ethnicity, I hate people who are prejudice against people because of who they are. For example, people who are gay, people who are Muslim or follow a different religion other than their own, discrimination against women ETC. Everyone deserves to be treated equally and fairly no matter what their background, race, religion, sexual orientation ETC is.

4. Stereotypes -- Another pet peeve of mine is stereotyping people because of who they are or what they follow. For example, thinking that everyone who is a Muslim is a terrorist, thinking that every black person is a drug dealer, thinking that all White people are racist, that Christians are homophobic, that all gay men are feminine and all lesbians are masculine, that a woman can't have a career of her own, that Asians are only good at Math ETC. That just bugs me, major dude.

So, what are your biggest pet peeves? What annoys the hell out of you? Put your signs as well. Thanx. :]

Capricorn Sun
Cancer Moon
Pisces Rising
Capricorn Mercury
Sagittarius Venus
Aries Mars
Taurus Jupiter
Capricorn Saturn