Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

How to overcome shyness around girls? HELP?

Can anyone give me words of advice on how to overcome my terrible shyness around pretty girls. Anything I can say to myself, or anything I can do. Anything at all please, it really ticks me off how shy I am.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Just tell yourself that they are just like everyone else but prettier!

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

There's something you should know about us girls: we don't expect you to do things perfectly! As a girl, I don't really judge guys by the way they start things, but the way they finish them. Maybe you came up to me, got shy and left without a word. That's okay, as long as you come back and try again. You can start with a smile, that's fine too. When I stand there and look all expectant like "well, say something!" I'm really just impressed you made it all the way over to where I'm standing. I'm silent because I don't want to take up the talk bubble if you have something important to say like "hi." Keep trying. The girls are nervous too!

• 1 decade ago

Just think to your self that if you talk to this girl it could turn into something GREAT!! and if you get shot down, then there are a million other girls out there who probably think you are a great guy. Smile a lot!! that shows us that you are comfortable around us. Don't use corny pick up lines. Its really embarrassing for your self. lol. Jus be genuine. Girls can vibee off that :D hope that helps

• 4 years ago

40000 Cured Social Anxiety : http://SocialAnxiety.uzaev.com/?TJWA

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Act like you kno wat ur doing and convince yourself that ur better than them. This sounds stuck up and it is kinda but it helps your confidence and makes you more comfortable.

Whatever you do dont be intimidated by them.

And be original when you talk to them; cliche things get really annoying

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

drink a beer or two that can loosen you up lol..or just suck it up and talk to them..i know its hard..i get really shy soemtimes too...but just be nice and if they are rude to u, f**** them who cares brush it off and try to talk to someoen else

Lv 5
    1 decade ago

stand next to me

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.