Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceWords & Wordplay · 1 decade ago

Name Meaning Tiger and Wolf?

I am trying to think of a name that is a mix between a name meaning "Tiger" and a name meaning "Wolf". For example, Lupin meaning "Wolf" and Felix meaning "Tiger", so try to somehow mix those two names together, but make it sound like a good name. It doesn't have to be those two names, just any two names with those meanings. Can anyone help me out here? Thanks!

Hmmm, i'm curious, where exactly are you all finding these names? Maybe I can find a few myself and try to mix them together...

• Kate H
    Favorite Answer

Actually, Felix means "lucky," not tiger. Felina would be "cat." The only name that means "tiger" is actually Tiger.

Fenrin is a wolf in Norse mythology. Perhaps TIGRIN?

Paka is the Swahili word for "cat." VALPAK? ;)

Personally, I would go for something like TIGRALUPE (tee-grah-LOO-pay), which combines the English (or Spanish) name for Tiger (el Tigre) and is similar to Guadalupe (Arabic for "river of the wolf").

Another choice would be LOBOTIGRE (loh-boh-TEE-gray), which is literally "wolf tiger", although both words are also used as names.

One cool (in my opinion) name meaning wolf is the Bulgarian name Valko (there is a similar name in Russian, but it's usually a nickname).

"Valk" is literally "wolf," so perhaps something with that?

I guess it depends on whether you're looking for an actual name for someone, or simply a screen name.

For a real name, I would go for Valtig or Tigrin or Valkino (from Valk and Felina).

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Name Meaning Tiger and Wolf?

I am trying to think of a name that is a mix between a name meaning "Tiger" and a name meaning "Wolf". For example, Lupin meaning "Wolf" and Felix meaning "Tiger", so try to somehow mix those two names together, but make it sound like a good name. It doesn't have to be those two names, just any two...

Source(s): meaning tiger wolf: https://tr.im/cHooT
  • ?

Name Meanings Felix

Tocho Shiriki

Pawnee/Hopi Indian for wolf-cat

You can name a girl Tiger. I have a friend named Tiger Lynn. I think its cute.

wotiger,lupix