Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceWords & Wordplay · 1 decade ago

Name Meaning Tiger and Wolf?

I am trying to think of a name that is a mix between a name meaning "Tiger" and a name meaning "Wolf". For example, Lupin meaning "Wolf" and Felix meaning "Tiger", so try to somehow mix those two names together, but make it sound like a good name. It doesn't have to be those two names, just any two names with those meanings. Can anyone help me out here? Thanks!

Update:

Hmmm, i'm curious, where exactly are you all finding these names? Maybe I can find a few myself and try to mix them together...

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Kate H
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Actually, Felix means "lucky," not tiger. Felina would be "cat." The only name that means "tiger" is actually Tiger.

Fenrin is a wolf in Norse mythology. Perhaps TIGRIN?

Paka is the Swahili word for "cat." VALPAK? ;)

Personally, I would go for something like TIGRALUPE (tee-grah-LOO-pay), which combines the English (or Spanish) name for Tiger (el Tigre) and is similar to Guadalupe (Arabic for "river of the wolf").

Another choice would be LOBOTIGRE (loh-boh-TEE-gray), which is literally "wolf tiger", although both words are also used as names.

One cool (in my opinion) name meaning wolf is the Bulgarian name Valko (there is a similar name in Russian, but it's usually a nickname).

"Valk" is literally "wolf," so perhaps something with that?

I guess it depends on whether you're looking for an actual name for someone, or simply a screen name.

For a real name, I would go for Valtig or Tigrin or Valkino (from Valk and Felina).

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Name Meaning Tiger and Wolf?

I am trying to think of a name that is a mix between a name meaning "Tiger" and a name meaning "Wolf". For example, Lupin meaning "Wolf" and Felix meaning "Tiger", so try to somehow mix those two names together, but make it sound like a good name. It doesn't have to be those two names, just any two...

Source(s): meaning tiger wolf: https://tr.im/cHooT
  • ?
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Name Meanings Felix

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Tocho Shiriki

Pawnee/Hopi Indian for wolf-cat

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

You can name a girl Tiger. I have a friend named Tiger Lynn. I think its cute.

• 1 decade ago

wotiger,lupix

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.