Where can you find the Fayetteville McDonalds nude pics?

The pics are of Tina Sherman, her husband left nude pics of her on his phone in the Fayetteville AK. If they are suing because they are on the web, where are they?

• Carrie
    Best Answer

I can't seem to find them either. Which means they aren't everywhere. I think Tina and her husband Phillip are trying to scam McDonalds.

You won't find them now, of course. Think about it...there would be no logical sense that they would still be around. If they were still posted, and these guys are suing McDonald's for millions, they'd probably go after the site that posted them for even more millions...and whoever posted them probably knows this and would have quickly taken them down after getting wind of the McDonald's story, even without threat of a lawsuit.

i have searched for them and nothing.they have nothing to worry about cause the pics are NOT all over thew web. for all we know, its just some scam so they can get free money or free food.

I can't find them either..check out these pics

http://hotsportbabes.blogspot.com