Harry Potter books VS. Twilight books?

Harry Potter series v. Twilight series. i know my opinion, but what's yours?

also if you've seen the twilight movie: harry potter movies v. twilight movie?

Best Answer

HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Harry Potter is the BEST series EVER!!!!!!! it will never lose to twilight. twilight is so stupid!! its super girly and all they talk about if love. there is no adventure and its is not interesting at all. the author makes the characters perfect. that is so retarded. the plot is poorly thought of unlike harry potter's. j.k. rowling knows how to write a good book. i would waste all of my money on harry potter because it is worth something!

i HATE twilight!

bring on the thumbs down twilight fans!

harry potter is very imaginative and i absolutely adore it, but i dont think twilight is bad either. infact, i'm obsessive over twilight. they are too different to compare. i guess its sort of like harry's good for the imagination while twilight's good for the soul.

the movie is a completely different topic! i saw the twilight movie an i completely hated it! it was worst thing in the world, and it did not bring the book any justice. FREAKIN TWO HOURS OF TORTURE! the HP 6 movie sounds amazing and i cant believe it got postponed till july, and that twilight came out in its place.

well, here it goes. twilight is an interesting book, no doubt about. however, bella was soo whiny at times that i was losing patience. harry potter is highly interesting with a complex, twisted story, along with more fantasy :) and better writing. i personally like the harry potter characters better. harry potter is SOO much better than twilight. i am on TEAM HARRY and not team edward or jacob

but neither is my favorites series. if u like fantasy i'd recommend the inkheart trilogy, his dark materials trilogy, or the icemark chronicles (top 3 favs)

i have never seen or read twilight, but NOTHING is better than harry potter. ever.

ive heard that twilight isn't very imaginative and the characters are shallow.

harry potter is a perfect balance of everything a good story has.

it seems like J. K. Rowling planned everything out from the beginning and the character's personality really comes through.

*Jabs eyes with fork*

Why, oh why, can't you people just stop asking this bloody question for one freaking minute? And don't think about asking, "Edward or Jacob?" because, I swear to God, you will seriously get it.

"Harry Potter dominates Twilight." Compared to HP, Twilight is cowering with fear.

I haven't seen the movie, but judging by both trailers, HP movie will do better in the box office, with or without its adoring fans. Twilight will probably do well in the box office because 1) it's popular and 2) the screaming fangirls

Hary Potter is utterly creative and imaginative and brilliant.

Twilight is a single mom's hope of getting money whilst trapping teen girls into a fantasty about an unhealthy addiction to danger.

Harry Potter, always.

The movies all sucked; as all movies based off of books do. But I'd vote for Mr. Potter there, too.

This question makes me want to tear out my eyeballs, stomp on them, and eat them without catsup just to alleviate the pain.

For God's sake, I just answered this 5 minutes ago!

Harry Potter trumps Twilight any day.

Please don't ever place Harry Potter in the same sentence as "Twilight'. Thank you.

By the way, I am a bit of a grammar freak, it's vs. not v.

I love both

Twilight has the love/romance/suspense

Harry Potter is more action/suspese/mystery

I love both series.

If I had to pick I would probably pick Twilight though...but I couldn't imagine a world without Harry Potter in it. = )

Harry Potter. ^_^