Sprint texting error!!! cause code 107?

Earlier today, my text messaging was just fine...

But now i cant send message..it fails and its all ERROR or whatever it says.. Cause Code: 107.

What does this mean?

How do i fix it?

Favorite Answer

I have a Rumor and I cant text either.....woo hoo.

2

Source(s): Get 100% Free Phone : http://FreeCellPhones.iukiy.com/?tLdC

Code 107

I am having the same problem. I can receive texts, make calls etc. but when I try to send a text message I get cause code: 107 or 3.

I will have to say that I am relieved that I'm not the only one with this problem, but I am pretty frustrated that sprint hasn't done a thing to fix it yet...

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Sprint texting error!!! cause code 107?

What does this mean?

How do i fix it?

Source(s): sprint texting error code 107: https://biturl.im/fYQYH

I also tried turning my phone off, taking the battery out, and then turning my phone back on. It still doesn't work for me. I have the Sprint Mogul HTC 6800. I'm guessing texting will start working again in a few hours. I bet customer service is having fun with all of the people calling.

has anyones text started working yet? I tried calling customer service but could not get through. I too can receive texts and also receive and make phone calls, but no sending texts still. I get cause code 3! I have an LG Muziq

Yeah I have a rumor too. But my sister has sprint too and hers wasnt working but then like 5 minutes ago it started working but mine still isnt. This is sooooooo annoying.

Its like right when I really need to text someone it doesnt work. But Im glad to know its not just my phone because this is my second rumor...

Mine did that to! I turned it off for a while like about an hour and then I just tried texting and it worked!!! I would just say leave your phone alone for like an hour or two and then try to text someone and it should work if you have and further questions e-mail me at peeny5397@yahoo.com put the subject as LG rumor problems

i have a blackberry curve and around 5pm CST text messages stopped working. data and calling works and i can also receive texts but i cant send any. at first it said network error, 107 or something and not it says general problems.

this is really pissing me off. i need texting back.

11:45pm CST

My texting just started working i am in Texas.

Ive had the same problem since like 5 30 est time. i have an lg rumor. ive tooken my battery out like a billion times and turned off and on the damn fone, but i am still not able to text ( and yeah i can receive them, make phone calls, get on the internet, but not fkn texttt!!!)....

does anyone know what the **** is going on? and why wont texting work?

also, my friend has the instinct, and he has the same problem too.