How is my official college plan?

This is my plan: 16-18: Go to Bard College at Simon's Rock. It is a Early College Program 18-20: Go to NYU or USC I would also apply to Northwestern, UGA, Flagler College, and Boston College. I would be a transfer student and a junior. 20-22: Get a dual degree from Columbia and Science Po, France in... show more This is my plan:

16-18: Go to Bard College at Simon's Rock. It is a Early College Program

18-20: Go to NYU or USC
I would also apply to Northwestern, UGA, Flagler College, and Boston College. I would be a transfer student and a junior.

20-22: Get a dual degree from Columbia and Science Po, France in graduate journalism

Graduate college at 22 with a AA, BA, and an 2 MA's.

I am 14 now, so only two more years until this plan goes into effect. Also, if I would get a C or D in Accel Int Algebra this semester would it ruin my plans for Bard College at Simon's Rock and the AEP scholarship. I take all honors and an AP. If I get a 87% to 91% does it matter? Thanks, and what do you think? Oh, I'll check answers later I have to read a book for AP Human Geo, so answer away... :)
Update: My plan: Scholarships and loans plus work. The dual degree plan is with Columbia so it isn't two seperate programs, lol. Yes, I can't wait until high school is over. Do I hate high school? No, but I don't love it either. I do dislike it here because of the people (too southern here), location(NE or West... show more My plan: Scholarships and loans plus work. The dual degree plan is with Columbia so it isn't two seperate programs, lol. Yes, I can't wait until high school is over. Do I hate high school? No, but I don't love it either. I do dislike it here because of the people (too southern here), location(NE or West for me not SE), food, and I have no family here and etc...