How is my official college plan?

This is my plan:

16-18: Go to Bard College at Simon's Rock. It is a Early College Program

18-20: Go to NYU or USC

I would also apply to Northwestern, UGA, Flagler College, and Boston College. I would be a transfer student and a junior.

20-22: Get a dual degree from Columbia and Science Po, France in graduate journalism

Graduate college at 22 with a AA, BA, and an 2 MA's.

I am 14 now, so only two more years until this plan goes into effect. Also, if I would get a C or D in Accel Int Algebra this semester would it ruin my plans for Bard College at Simon's Rock and the AEP scholarship. I take all honors and an AP. If I get a 87% to 91% does it matter? Thanks, and what do you think? Oh, I'll check answers later I have to read a book for AP Human Geo, so answer away... :)

My plan: Scholarships and loans plus work. The dual degree plan is with Columbia so it isn't two seperate programs, lol. Yes, I can't wait until high school is over. Do I hate high school? No, but I don't love it either. I do dislike it here because of the people (too southern here), location(NE or West for me not SE), food, and I have no family here and etc...

Best Answer

Keep in mind:

We plan, God laughs.

You've got everything planned out very carefully. It seems like a good plan, but you're only 14. You have plenty of time to change your mind with what you want to do. Do you really want to sacrifice your final high school years just to be done with everything early? Also, you're assuming you'll be able to do dual graduate degrees which is very difficult if not impossible to do.

That's not to say, don't go for it. Set your sights high, but don't be discouraged if it takes you longer than you think

Its great and all. I kinda did the same thing. I went to a early college program when I was 16 and graduated from High school at the same time. That meant I had a whole 2 years of college already under my belt. Then I got accepted into UCSB. I did not realize how much it costs so I had to stay home and go to a ccommunitycollege.

So the moral of the story: A college plan isn't enough. You have to have a financial plan as well.