Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceOther - Education · 1 decade ago

What is a good science fiction book for a teen girl book report?

I am not the biggest fan of science fiction books. I read more horror like stories i also read vampire love stories. Are there any book that i might like because i haven't found one yet.

~Thanks For any help O_o ~

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Try 'Uglies' by Scott Westerfeld. It is the first in a series, but it stands alone more than the other books that follow it. It's about a fifteen year old girl in a future where everyone is given an operation to make them beautiful once they turn 16. It's a really interesting book and has great characters. There's a bit of romance there too. It's the kind of sci-fi that even non-sci-fi fans can enjoy.

• 1 decade ago

Well a great Sci-Fi series is The Snow Queen by Joan D. Vinge

as far as horror goes...

pretty much anything by Stephen king

The Forbidden Zone by Whitley Strieber

The Exorcist by William Peter Blatty

Cabal by Clive Barker

• eri
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

How about 'Stranger in a Strange Land' or 'The Left Hand of Darkness'? Both are weird love stories, and classic works of science fiction. Or if you want something shorter, but still a great story (no love story though) try 'Enders Game'.

• donham
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

in case you desire to study a humorous e book attempt Douglas Adams' Hitchhikers instruction manual to the Galaxy. while you're searching for some thing extra extreme early Asimov, which includes I, robotic (the e book isn't something like that bloody poor movie of a pair of years in the past), could be a stable option and undemanding to ensure. you're able to be waiting to %. up the two out of your community library.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.