Does Venus square Uranus give you Perverted Tendencies?

• Left-T
    Favorite Answer

This aspect always affects,one wayor another, separations or problems in love affairs and relationships. This aspect brings much confusion between love and friendship. You may win friends easily but you aren't committed to them, except socially or superficially. Love, however, is more difficult, because of the demands involved and the limitations on your freedom.

So Yes, this aspect often show a homosexual link or irregular unions with a perverted link or tendencies. Other aspects may offset this somewhat.

Source(s): Libra

This is a very hard aspect and probably the most rebellious. The aspect is prominent in the chart of divorced people and in individuals who tend to break their relationships easily. I don't know about the answers here but a square aspect is not the best. This aspect gives rise to unusual sexual behaviour just like the Mars / Uranus type. Their can be emotional blockage and difficulties in emotional fulfilment. Because the aspect involves Uranus, the person is likely to block his or her own progress by being impulsive, unstable, by refusing good advice. Now to get direct to the point, any bad aspects with these 2 planets may show a homosexual link, irregular unions and often, with a perverted link. Aries

I agree with what Sindy and Hades said. And i cant stop laughing at the comment the 1st person gave " if uranus is square , you are already perverted " lmfao.....

Venus Square Uranus gives open-mindedness on manythings, especially when relationships are involved. This individual will likely to be detached , eccentric, and involved in many " modern " behaviors such as the enjoyment of detached relationship, distant relationship , phone, internet sex....Also, this aspect gives an effervescent characteristic to the individual. Monogamy might probably be not an easy thing for these individuals , however , a stability effect provided by a good saturn aspect can offset the flighty and fickle tendency. And as Sindy said , whats perverted to one might not be perverted to others. Its a matter of personal taste.

I've got Venus sextile Uranus and and I'm a perv. So I vote yes to this question (call me)

givingvoice is right in a funny way. :-) But not perverted, just diff.

Ven sqr Ur can give you an open-mindedness and a detachment that would allow for "perverted" things.

But perversion is a personal thing ie, what is perverted to me, is not to you, or vice versa...so that's a hard call.

This could also give many affairs due to the 2nd paragraph above...

Venus square Uranus may indicate instability in love relationships ....one day you're crazy about your partner , the next you're just not interested! . It also may refer to infidelity .

To answer your question directly ,my answer would be yes . Uranus rules eccentric behavior and Venus rules love , beauty and sexual desires...put "eccentric" next to "sexual desires" and you get "Eccentric sexual desires"!.

givingvoice2003 should win

If uranus is square you're already perverted.