How often do you clean out your contacts list?

I was just doing my quarterly cleaning of my list when I realized how many of you goobers I lost contact with. I started to wonder how many of those that were gone now were still around with a different account that didn't bother telling me about it. I wonder how many just quit because they were tired or either... show more I was just doing my quarterly cleaning of my list when I realized how many of you goobers I lost contact with. I started to wonder how many of those that were gone now were still around with a different account that didn't bother telling me about it. I wonder how many just quit because they were tired or either Yahoo or some other whiny butt here on Answers.
So to remedy this once and for all, I would like everyone within the sound of this question to list all their previous aliases. I promise not to turn this list in to the Yamster, as we might all be in trouble after that.
Update: I was known as Ignatz long ago, just in case you were wondering.