How do i get rid of having a silly crush on someone?

I have a crush on this guy but i know he will never feel the same way for me. I am just get annoyed that why does he have to be so cute. I never showed any interest in him other than ask when i needed. But then i'll no longer need his help anymore when i am finished what i am doing. I am just annoyed that i am sure he's laughing at me and thinking how imbalanced i seem that i sometimes i ask stuff i should already know or be able to look up myself. I think part of it has to do with my depression in that i am lazy to figure out things i on my own and I just wish i had his attention.

He's never going to be attracted to me and that hurts. He's always been nice to me but i just feel mad at myself because i like him and want to forget him and stop with this silly crush. I am just making a fool of myself that it seems like a lot of pressure just to see him. Then realize, i don't really need his help at all.

I don't have anyone in my life. Besides trying not to think of him, i am suffering major depression and i have no doctor to go to because they all bailed out on me and they didn't have time with so many patients to deal with that i am not on their priority.

I just wish i didn't feel such crap everyday. I wish i could be in a serious relationship instead of just fantasizing about it.

I wonder if he knows i have silly crush on him. I feel like deep down he's laughing at me. I see him smirking when i ask him stuff. I just want to shrink and disappear when he makes me realize that the answer is so obvious. Then i feel so embarassed and uncomfortable having asked him. My depression is just makes me lazy. I have no motivation to get things done. My mind is all scattered. I wish i wasn't so emotional. Life doesn't seem fair. I wish i had a soulmate. In fact, i wish he was mine but of course he won't ever. I really got to stop thinking about the impossible and stop embarassing myself. I just need to concentrate on my work and get it done because i am not ever going to see him again.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

The last line you wrote will probably help you the most. There's an old expression, "Out of sight, out of mind." It'll be easier to get over him, if you don't see him, and eventually, you will find your soulmate. I know exactly what you're going through. I have and still do suffer from depression. The most positive way to deal with it, (if not forever, then momentarily) is to do things for yourself, and to do things to better yourself. Being lazy will only make you feel worse about yourself. You should exercise. Exercising releases endorphins in the brain, which cause you to be happy. Try writing down five things that you like about yourself, or five things that are special about you (and I'm sure there's more than 5). Go to the mirror right now and realize how beautiful you are. Everyone is beautiful, but if they don't see it in themselves, no one else will either. If you realize your own beauty, you will exude confidence and others will find you attractive as well.

Why are you so sure you don't have a chance with him?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I have had so many crushes in my life and everyone does

there is only 1 thing you can do and that is wait

if you just let the crush go on then it will just stop and you will realize you don't have a crush on them anymore

or you could try and find the courage to talk to him and stuff

and maybe he likes you to!

• 1 decade ago

You don't know if he doesn't like you! you need to get to know him. Talk to him every once in a while. Crushes can be difficult to cope with. My crush recently told me he likes me. It will work out the same for you!

• 1 decade ago

try being his friend. talk to him and stuff, but don't try to act like you like him as more than a friend. Try to move on to some one else who you might like. If you stay his friend, he won't be completely out of your life.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

well if u feel that hes laughing at u laugh back! just stop caring.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

iv nnoticed that if i or one of my friends go out with him and break up i get over him mabey you should try it ?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That's how i feel about lil wayne!

Watchin him say he loves another woman!

• 1 decade ago

Start thinking realistically.

• 1 decade ago

i don't know

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.