How does this FASiSO download work?

I've downloaded the animamundi dark alchemist FASiSO, but I now don't understand what to do with it. It consists of 40-something files, most of which are .rar files (.r21, .r22 etc) that contain and .cue and a .bin. The loose files are a mixture of things that look like they should be .rars but aren't labled as such (.r32, .r33 etc) and and .sfv and a .nfo. I've already tried several other downloads of this game, none of which have worked. Please help!

Favorite Answer

Hello

on this page you get

the solution for your problem!

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4288706/Emergency....

• Cathy

I think the main reason is that there's not as many recognizable names in porn as there is in music. People who are avid porn watchers and downloaders probably don't go about searching for a specific actor/actress or something. They just download whatever is available because well, porn is porn. They just wanna see people f*cking, they don't care who's in it. On the other hand, not all music artists are the same, so when a certain artist drops a release and its leaked or something it can significantly hurt sales, considering how many people download music. Another factor might be that a lot of people order porn through television (PPV), and porn companies earn profits from those sales.