Alcohol and Persistent Dizziness - Why am I still slightly dizzy after a night of Everclear?

Before you advise me to see a doctor, please read the entire thing to see if you can offer any insight. Thanks: I am not an alcoholic, anything like that. I just need some help. I'm a 19 year old college student... I don't ever drink much, I only started drinking recently... like, once, maybe twice a month, and... show more Before you advise me to see a doctor, please read the entire thing to see if you can offer any insight. Thanks:

I am not an alcoholic, anything like that. I just need some help. I'm a 19 year old college student... I don't ever drink much, I only started drinking recently... like, once, maybe twice a month, and when I do, I never lose control.

Sort of a long story, but here goes:

7 days ago, I went to a party. Before I went to the party, I didn't eat much... I lifted weights and ate a peanut-butter/jelly sandwich. That's it.

So I got to the party... First I just drank a can of Keystone. Then drank some rum (half a red cup).

Then something happened:

My friend found some Everclear and put some in a red cup. Not much, I was looking at it. Less than a shot. Then he mixed it with some TAAKA Vodka and some Grey Goose Vodka. Not a good mix.

They peer-pressured me into drinking it, and I was trying to. I couldn't finish it.... ended up sipping on it for a few minutes until one of my friends told me I had to go...

So me and my friend walked from the apartment all the way back to campus and to the dorm... a long walk... I KNEW I was drunk, I told him that. I kept on repeating, "I REALIZE I'M A LITTLE ****ED UP RIGHT NOW!"

I said that because he kept on running off without me and I didn't want to be left alone. He was a little mad because obviously I was drunk and not cooperating (although I thought I was).

So anyway I fell on the concrete like 50 times and I still have scabs and bruises galore to prove it. Note: I didn't have anything to drink, and I only pissed on the street once.

So I got back to the dorm at about 3 AM...

*** NEXT MORNING ***

Next morning, I woke up, stumbled out of bed, and into the restroom. I had a pathetic vomit (looked like I threw up some sandwiches). Not much liquid at all. Vodka taste was all over inside of my mouth. I knew I was dehydrated so I drank water. It hurt to eat food because I guess the alcohol irritated my throat. I still felt "drunk"-ish.... felt terrible, a hangover.

But the slight dizziness never really went away... Side note: I don't think I blacked out the last night, but I do not remember certain parts of the trip back home, such as arriving to the dorm or going inside the dorm. I remember going inside my room, though.

*** 7 DAYS LATER ***

Here I am, scared, worried as hell.... Why am I worried? Well, I'm 100% fine except that I am constantly a tiny bit dizzy. Does it affect my movements? No... I'm still athletic - I can run, throw, catch, I have good reflexes, I'm still smart... But I always have this constant feeling that I'm "drunk," in the sense that I'm a little dizzy.

And it's a subtle feeling... I mean if I think about it, there's not much that's wrong with me. It's just the fact that it's not REALLY going away... I mean, sometimes it gets better, sometimes it's more noticeable, but never a big deal. I've NEVER fell or tripped or lost balance because of this "dizziness." I'm jut WORRIED and STRESSING OUT that it's not disappearing... I mean it's been 7 days!!!!

Not to mention the enormous amount of GUILT. I mean, my parents can't find out what I did!!!

What happened to me? Is it because I suck at digesting alcohol? I mean, I woke up feeling drunk and I still felt like alcohol was in my system! Maybe I got brain damage? Maybe it affected my cerebellum? IS THIS PERMANENT??? Right now I'm still scared - I'm never drinking alcohol again! or not until I get some peace of mind.

Sorry for the lengthy post... Need some help... thanks...
Update: Some more details: * I don't think I hit my head on anything on the way back home * A way to describe the feeling I get is like when you put on new glasses and you look at the floor and it looks, unstable? Hell, maybe my glasses are causing this. I got new eyeglasses about 30 days ago and I got the cheap... show more Some more details:

* I don't think I hit my head on anything on the way back home
* A way to describe the feeling I get is like when you put on new glasses and you look at the floor and it looks, unstable? Hell, maybe my glasses are causing this. I got new eyeglasses about 30 days ago and I got the cheap lens and they're all thick and crap.
* The "dizziness" gets noticeably worse whenever I quickly move my head (example: if I'm look right, then I look left right away)