急用幫幫忙 ~幫我翻成英文自傳

我出生於嘉義縣六腳鄉蘇厝村的一個小村莊,家中有4個成員,家父現在休息中,母親在一間小公司當紡織員,家中經濟狀況普通,家庭和樂幸福。

自幼父母以民主溝通方式教育我們,讓我在關懷、安康環境下成長,培養我獨立自主、積極主動、負責的生活態度,為人誠懇,做事細心負責,善溝通及團隊合作,喜廣結善緣,樂於接受挑戰及壓力,身體狀況良好,無不良嗜好。在學期間雖非名列前茅,但一直保持中上程度。

我覺得自己個性上的優點就是,樂觀進取樂觀的個性使我遇到挫折可以馬上站起來,凡事認真聽別人講話,清楚了解對方想表達的意思,使我較有親和力,並能圓滿的化解衝突。對未來的生涯規劃方面,目前我最渴望的就是接受更大的挑戰,獲得更多元化的實務經驗,因為如果沒有實際的去嘗試、真的放手去做,將永遠都只是在紙上談兵不了解市場真正需要的東西。

新的工作將會是一個新的挑戰,畢竟我在學校所學的只是開啟我更多更廣的學習熱誠,實務的工作可以使我到享受學以致用的樂趣,我必定以誠懇認真的心適應,最重要的是我一定會不斷的充實自己,時時更新所學,以更充實的自己迎向未來。

如覺中文自傳不妥ㄝ可幫忙修改

拜託~有沒有人能直接幫我翻譯成英文啊!!

Rating
  • ?
    Favorite Answer

Born in Chiayi County, six Su-foot Rural Village, a small village, home of four members, my father is now resting at home, the mother in a small textile companies when staff small, well-off economic situation at home, family and well-being of music.

Parents at an early age in order to educate our democratic way of communication, so that we care, well-being of the environment grow up I am an independent, pro-active, responsible and progressive attitude towards life, his sincere, serious and responsible work, good communication and teamwork, HI Forming good to accept the challenge and pressure to express themselves, in good health, no bad habits. During the school is not among the best, but it has been going mission with an open mind and accept the teachings of their teachers.

I think on the merits of his personality is optimistic about the progress, I am optimistic about the personality of the frustration may soon stand up, the more the more down-Da Budao the spirit of things seriously listen to the speech of others, a clear understanding of each other like to say so I have more affinity and to be able to successfully resolve the conflict. Career planning for the future, I am most looking forward to the challenge is to accept more seriously do a good job in the delivery of the work, enjoy a greater diversity of experience, because if there is no real attempt to serious Fangshouquzuo, Will always be on paper only, without understanding the real needs of the workplace.

2008-11-26 14:00:37 補充:

The new work will be a new challenge, after all, I have learned in school is only open more I learn more in the field of practical work so that I can apply what they have learned to become aware of the fun, I must be sincere and serious in order to The heart to do it better,

2008-11-26 14:00:50 補充:

the most important thing is that I will be continuing to equip themselves with new applications from time to time, and a serious foot to the new things to learn, and to equip themselves with no fear of facing difficulties in the future.

2008-11-26 14:01:06 補充:

http://www.cwt.idv.tw/jforum/posts/list/798.page

可做參考

參考看看

2008-11-26 14:02:02 補充:

出生於嘉義縣六腳鄉蘇厝村的一個小村莊,家中有4位成員,家父現在在家休息中,母親在一間小公司當紡織小職員,家中經濟狀況小康,家庭和樂幸福。

自幼父母就以民主溝通方式教育我們,讓我們在關懷、安康的環境下成長,培養我獨立自主、積極主動、負責進取的生活態度,為人誠懇、做事認真負責、擅溝通及團隊合作、喜廣結善緣樂於接受挑戰及自我抒壓,身體狀況良好,無不良嗜好。在學期間雖非名列前茅,但一直虛心受教,接受師長們的教導。

2008-11-26 14:02:16 補充:

我覺得自己個性上的優點就是樂觀進取,樂觀的個性使我遇到挫折可以馬上站起來,有愈挫愈勇打不倒的精神,凡事認真聆聽別人講話,清楚了解對方想表達的意思,令我較有親和力,並能圓滿的化解衝突。對未來的生涯規劃方面,目前我最期盼的就是接受更多的挑戰,認真的做好交付的工作,獲得更多元化的實務經驗,因為如果沒有實際的去嘗試,認真的放手去做,將永遠都只是紙上談兵,而不了解職場真正需要的東西。

2008-11-26 14:02:39 補充:

新的工作將會是一個新的挑戰,畢竟我在學校所學的只是開啟我更多更廣的學習領域,實務的工作可以使我體悟到學以致用的樂趣,我必定以誠懇認真的心把它做到更好,最重要的是我一定會不斷的充實自己,時時應用所學,認真且腳踏地的去學習新事物,進而充實自己,不畏困難的迎向未來。

有斟酌修改

參照看看

如果你有需要如英文面試、自我介紹或是求職面試英語還有英文自傳翻譯等等的問題,你可以參考下面的部落格那個部落格有分享很多實用的文章,對你的求職應該很有幫助!他也有在幫人翻譯,有翻譯的問題也可以問那個部落格的格長!

部落格網址:http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/supercanada2007

ps上面有很多範例你可以

Source(s): 很不錯的求職翻譯部落格