我還想再問一個問題.. Turn on the TV set. 這一句

後面set的意思是什麼 ?

1 Answer

Rating
  • Yes Go
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

A: Turn on the TV set. There’s a baseball match now. It’s exciting. I have expected for a week.

B: You look very interested in baseball. Do you usually play baseball?

C: You are right. He is crazy for baseball and plays with his classmates at school once a week.

A: Yes, I am the pitcher. The pitcher is the most important player, and I have a strong arm.

B: Yes, I can understand. You are always good at exercising. After watching the baseball match we can do some exercise and recreation. Today is Saturday.

C: Sure, we shouldn’t waste our time and just stay at home. So, what sport do you want to play? What do you suggest?

A: I have no idea. I need a vacation to relieve tension, not to increase it.

B: All right. Do something exciting and interesting. Then how about roller-skating or cycling?

C: Do we have to do something difficult? How about water sport? We can go swimming. I can swim freestyle, and I can teach both of you.

A: Come on, is that easier? I think we can play tennis or badminton. That’s better, and we also have tennis rackets and badminton rackets.

B: Sounds great. We can play in the stadium which is next to my grandmother’s house. But we need one more person to join us.

C: I can visit my cousin to play with us, so we have two pairs. He is also a good sports player.

A: That’s perfect. I think you had better to call him now, and let him know what time we will arrive at the stadium.

B: Ok, I'll call him. Also we have to prepare the rackets, water and change our sport shirts.

C: OK. That’s a deal. What a wonderful Saturday.

2008-11-23 22:51:15 補充:

有單字嗎?我可以告訴你,如果覺得句子太長,你可以把長一點的前後幾劇去掉沒關係,不會影響到意思,如第一句可以縮短為There’s a baseball match now. It’s exciting. 就好了

2008-11-24 12:06:32 補充:

我把它簡化寄到你信箱了

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.