Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請問英文 3人互相對談

我們這次考試需要三人 互相談話

是關於 運動的

conversation example.

Alex: Which kind of sports do you like?

Luc:I like tennis .

Alex: Then you like anything?( 問第三個人)

Tom: X X X X X .

雖然我不知道 第一句我翻的對嗎...

我們需要

一人需要4~5句的對話

最好是串插著的

以上我講的是例句

不是一定要這樣

但是一定要關於 運動的

可否請精通英文之人 幫我們想出 這段談話

送上20點 和我滿滿的謝意

Faith..你發的很好..不過...這實在太難了

可否有簡單點的呢?

就是盡量簡單點 單字也盡量用簡單點 我還有另外兩個同學

increase tennis badminton racket pitcher .... 幾乎都看無 更別說要唸出來給老外聽.. 事關重大

我還想再問一個問題.. Turn on the TV set. 這一句

後面set的意思是什麼 ?

Rating
  • Yes Go
    Favorite Answer

A: Turn on the TV set. There’s a baseball match now. It’s exciting. I have expected for a week.

B: You look very interested in baseball. Do you usually play baseball?

C: You are right. He is crazy for baseball and plays with his classmates at school once a week.

A: Yes, I am the pitcher. The pitcher is the most important player, and I have a strong arm.

B: Yes, I can understand. You are always good at exercising. After watching the baseball match we can do some exercise and recreation. Today is Saturday.

C: Sure, we shouldn’t waste our time and just stay at home. So, what sport do you want to play? What do you suggest?

A: I have no idea. I need a vacation to relieve tension, not to increase it.

B: All right. Do something exciting and interesting. Then how about roller-skating or cycling?

C: Do we have to do something difficult? How about water sport? We can go swimming. I can swim freestyle, and I can teach both of you.

A: Come on, is that easier? I think we can play tennis or badminton. That’s better, and we also have tennis rackets and badminton rackets.

B: Sounds great. We can play in the stadium which is next to my grandmother’s house. But we need one more person to join us.

C: I can visit my cousin to play with us, so we have two pairs. He is also a good sports player.

A: That’s perfect. I think you had better to call him now, and let him know what time we will arrive at the stadium.

B: Ok, I'll call him. Also we have to prepare the rackets, water and change our sport shirts.

C: OK. That’s a deal. What a wonderful Saturday.

2008-11-23 22:51:15 補充:

有單字嗎?我可以告訴你,如果覺得句子太長,你可以把長一點的前後幾劇去掉沒關係,不會影響到意思,如第一句可以縮短為There’s a baseball match now. It’s exciting. 就好了

2008-11-24 12:06:32 補充:

我把它簡化寄到你信箱了