Anonymous

Do Russians Hate Americans ?

I have been wondering Since someone said my favorite band SLOT hates America But I never heard them say it I always keep up to date with my favorite bands, if if Russians hate America how come? I talk to some and there not all bad, there mostly nice, and there are a lot of good bands over in Russia ? So and I was thinking and telling the guy that said the band SLOT hates Americans why do they want more US fans, and they sell there merchendise around the world, and they are now on are Itunes, and Amazon.com MP3s for 99cents I Don't get it you think he just saying bunch of crap? But do Russians Hate Americans?

and Slot and many other Russian Bands Love are music, so you think he is just an ***?

Best Answer

Generally, no, we don't hate you as people.

But we don't like uppity international policy of your government though.

Russians still hold contempt for us from the cold war days, and the missile thing in eastern Europe isnt helping at all. And the reason they want to sell stuff in america is for the money no more no less.

alot of countries say they hate us but most would switch places with us in a heart beat

The US doesn't have much international respect...

but I think Obama will help you guys out <3

@ Duke-med: its really upsetting when Americans say **** like that... I mean, its great to love your country, but everyone in the world has a different outlook... and most people do not want to switch their citizenship and assimilate into American 'culture'

It goes back to JFK when we held them back. They hate us, I don't really know how much or why but I bet ya they hate us. Not as much as China.

The Midwest Arsonist

The US is trying to surround Russia with missile batteries, I think that could have something to do with it.

i think they dont like america in general but our currency is what they are most interested in until everyone starts using the euro.....

sure as s***