Do Russians Hate Americans ?

I have been wondering Since someone said my favorite band SLOT hates America But I never heard them say it I always keep up to date with my favorite bands, if if Russians hate America how come? I talk to some and there not all bad, there mostly nice, and there are a lot of good bands over in Russia ? So and I was... show more I have been wondering Since someone said my favorite band SLOT hates America But I never heard them say it I always keep up to date with my favorite bands, if if Russians hate America how come? I talk to some and there not all bad, there mostly nice, and there are a lot of good bands over in Russia ? So and I was thinking and telling the guy that said the band SLOT hates Americans why do they want more US fans, and they sell there merchendise around the world, and they are now on are Itunes, and Amazon.com MP3s for 99cents I Don't get it you think he just saying bunch of crap? But do Russians Hate Americans?
Update: and Slot and many other Russian Bands Love are music, so you think he is just an ***?