Where could I find a company(s) that installs solar panels for business in Oregon?

I've recently started a project to help my store become more green and I need to get some estimates from businesses and if all goes according to plan we will have some panels on our roof and some other measures that I've written into my proposal. Any help is welcome. Just so you know it's a large grocery store in... show more I've recently started a project to help my store become more green and I need to get some estimates from businesses and if all goes according to plan we will have some panels on our roof and some other measures that I've written into my proposal. Any help is welcome. Just so you know it's a large grocery store in a corporate chain and I've been approved to do all the research, just no promises of payment.