Needing one syllable names to finish this family?

I'm needing two names to finish a family. one male and one female. They must go along with Jeff, Jane, Paul, and Rose. -Must be one syllable. -Must have four letters. -Must be gender appropriate. -Cannot be made up. -Cannot be misspelled. -Cannot be a nickname. -Cannot start with J, P, or R. For... show more I'm needing two names to finish a family. one male and one female. They must go along with Jeff, Jane, Paul, and Rose.

-Must be one syllable.
-Must have four letters.
-Must be gender appropriate.
-Cannot be made up.
-Cannot be misspelled.
-Cannot be a nickname.
-Cannot start with J, P, or R.

For boys I thought of Lane, but that won't work because I want to use Delaney as one of the boy's middle name. I thought of Jude too, but it starts with J.
Update: Thought of Rhys too, but it starts with R and my boyfriend hates the name Rhys, due to the fact he had a crazy professor by that name.
Update 2: Kate and John are both nicknames.
Update 3: I like Cade, Cale, Cole, Drake, and Quinn for boys. Anne for girls. Thanks.
Update 4: Whoops. Drake and Quinn has too many letters.
Update 5: One syllable please, not two.
Update 6: It doesn't matter that Jeff and Jane are nicknames (Jeffrey and Janie). Just the kids; Paul, Rose, etc.