I have a beach themed boy/girl party tomorrow...what should i wear?

agghh!!! help would be nice!!! i dont want jeans cuz well be dancing but its freezing outside! help? id appreciate it! :)

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Mist
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

bikini top and towel on the bottom. Sandals.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i think a bikini top with a zip up sweatshirt zipped half way, and some cute shorts. maybe cargos or even just jean shorts. then greek sandals for sure, with your hair braided loosley to one side. that way you dont absolutly freeze, but you still look cute!

• 1 decade ago

well i would where bright like leg warmers not the knitted kind the kind from like claires like the highlighter color ones with sexy leggings that curve when u curve and a top like cut kinda loose that hangs round the shoulders and a tank top under it if ur gothic make it black and navy blue if ur birhgt and smiley where it funky and crazy with bright smily colors if your a in betweeny then just wear like normals colors as u normaly would

• 1 decade ago

i would wear a short dress that would go cute w/ leggings

where a cute cardigan or mini jacket over the dress

and some wedge heels

Curl your hair and add some gloss

Voila!

done :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Wear a flower in your hair, bikini top, short shorts, leg warmers, ugg boots, sun glasses, hoodie, tank top..?

• 1 decade ago

Where some cute vibrant leggings, or sweater tights with a skirt or dress/tunic.

• 1 decade ago

wear a cute tshirt and sweatpants. try wearing pink sweatpants to addd a beachy kick. and wear flip flops 2.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

wear a beachy tshirt with some short shorts and flip flops

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ummm a bikini, short shorts and a zip up hoody that you can leave open? (so you can see your bikini top)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.