Is Leonardo DiCaprio gay?

well is he?

Its just that my friend told me and i was wondering that's all

Favorite Answer

i sure hope so. He's a cutie mmmmm i would love a piece of his as*s lol

To Yasamine S Uh, OK... To be fair, your comment was made 8 years ago so I hope you are now aware that Wentworth Miller IS gay and said so when he publicly refused to attend the Russian (Sochi, I think it was) Olympics because of the Putin regime s blatant homophobia. So, given that, it is conceivable that Leonardo DiCaprio might also be gay but is reluctant to come out because Hollywood (and still a lot of his erstwhile fans) are still homophobic and he could otherwise lose major movie roles in the future and even jeopardize his acting career. There are still a lot of major actors out there in the same boat. Wentworth Miller and some other actors and famous people are currently brave exceptions. Naturally, people will continue to speculate who is gay (and chances are they re right) or not gay. As gay people become more accepted and mainstream in the U. S. - and elsewhere, I feel certain that more people - actors and otherwise - will feel more safe in revealing their orientation, as God made them (if you re a theist) - or merely that they were born with. And that s gradually happening already - and should.

No...Rumors are just that rumors. There's no sure way to tell if the person does not come out of the closet.

Rent the movie Total Eclipse and then decide, he was a male prostitute and it was better than Queer as Folk

It showed him naked too, the full Monty he's not hurting haha

Source(s): Granny Gum

God I hope not. Personally I can't stand him. Let the straights have him.

• he dated that one brazillian model didn't he? no i doubt he's gay. besides youre probably too young for him anyway

yes

boy you wish!

he's cute but no

Wouldn't be suprised if he was...

probably