Is there any way to download iTunes content for my iPhone on one computer to sync with another one?

Here's my problem... I have an iPhone that I sync with iTunes on my home laptop. I have satellite-based Internet at my home, and they limit my daily bandwidth to 450mb. If I go over that, they drop my speed down to dialup. In essense, this means I can't download any large files -- such as songs or movies --... show more Here's my problem...

I have an iPhone that I sync with iTunes on my home laptop.

I have satellite-based Internet at my home, and they limit my daily bandwidth to 450mb. If I go over that, they drop my speed down to dialup. In essense, this means I can't download any large files -- such as songs or movies -- from iTunes to put on my iPhone.

I do have traditional highspeed Internet (DSL) at my office.

So, I would like to be able to download iTunes content at my office, and then take it home to sync on my home laptop that is synced with my iPhone.

I understand that you can sync your iPhone to two different computers, but I don't understand how that works with the actual digital content I want to put on my iPhone.

Any thoughts on this? Essentially, I'm wanting to figure out if there's a way to use my office computer's better Internet connection to download content from iTunes, but keep syncing the iPhone on my home laptop computer.