Chem 110 lab help. Please help me answer these questions?
We where doing a spectroscopy lab last week and I have to answer some questions at the end. here are some questions I need help on.
1) Could you use an emission spectrum other than that of mercury to calibrate your spectroscope? explain
2) Why will the flame test for sodium ion result in a yellow flame, even though green and orange lines appear in the sodium ion emission spectrum?
3) If you could observe and ABSORPTION (not emission) spectrum of hydrogen,What would it look like?
4)When you observe the emitted light of metal Ion solutions, how do know the resulting spectra comes from the cation such as sodium ion, and not the anion, such as chloride ion? Describe an experiment you could perform to verify results.
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
I have recently started using this great education portal. It has helped me receive all kinds of educational help. This place offers assignment, homework, project help and much more. You must see it for yourself before you are left out and at loss in your academics.
Here is the address for the site: http://www.assignmenthelp.net./
They have passionate and dedicated subject experts who takes care of all worries, with an affordable solution. At Assignment Help.
Getting Academic help was never easy.They have done it in 3 easy steps to get academic help.
1. Create your account on clicking Create account icon or click here http://assignmenthelp.net/root/signup.ph...
2. Using your id and password login to your account.
3. Ask your problem or homework by uploading or writing in create new project.
They cover almost all subjects:-
Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Statistics, Managerial Accounting and Computer Science.
Engineering (Computer, Electrical, Mechanical, civil and Chemical) .
Accounts / Finance, Economics, Statistics, Market Research, Managerial accounting, Data analysis, Report formatting, Consumer survey, Content development, Operational Research, Business case studies.
Help with examination preparation
SAT PSAT LSAT ACT AP CLEP Key Stage 1-4 GCSE AS / A Levels