Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Where did John was shown the river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding?

Revelation

Revelation 22:1-2

Rev 22:1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.

Rev 22:2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, [was there] the tree of life, which bare twelve [manner of] fruits, [and] yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree [were] for the healing of the nations.

Favorite Answer

I'll say it was around the city.

It happened when John was on the isle of Patmos and he was carried away in the Spirit to a great and high mountain.

Rev 21:10 And he carried me away in the Spirit to a great and high mountain, and showed me the holy city, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God,

Rev 1:1 and He sent and communicated {it} by His angel to His bond-servant John,

Rev 1:9 I, John, your brother and fellow partaker in the tribulation and kingdom and perseverance {which are} in Jesus, was on the island called Patmos because of the word of God and the testimony of Jesus.

Edit: I tried to open one of those links that you have here yesterday and my computer didn't accept it. I asked my daughters boyfriend to help but he couldn't stay. He says maybe next time.

Yeah. Dog hat find toothbrush.

I WISH I COULD FIND THAT ONE....IM STARRING THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

*****is it also called the sea of glass???