Sugar Free Treat & Fudge Recipes?

Hi everyone! I am looking for a recipe that is sugar free, and ESPECIALLY aspartame free. I am making different types of fudge as gifts for my boyfriend's immediate family for Christmas (his request, not mine!!!), and his niece LOVES sweets. Obviously they prefer not to give her tons of sweets because they are bad... show more Hi everyone! I am looking for a recipe that is sugar free, and ESPECIALLY aspartame free. I am making different types of fudge as gifts for my boyfriend's immediate family for Christmas (his request, not mine!!!), and his niece LOVES sweets. Obviously they prefer not to give her tons of sweets because they are bad for her, so I was wondering if anyone had any recipes? Something soft like cookies is ideal, no hard candy recipes, she's 1 and a half. I want to make her something healthy, sugar substitute free, and sweet.

Second, I would like tested fudge recipes!! I need a recipe for peanut butter fudge (with the marshmallow fluff), regular chocolate fudge, and diabetic fudge. I am aware there are recipes on the internet, but I'm hoping someone has actually attempted a recipe and got great compliments! Please keep in mind, I've never made it before...nothing TOO difficult!!

Please let me know! Thanks everyone, happy holidays!