Yht_26 asked in 健康心理健康 · 1 decade ago

attention deficit disorder

where can find doctors for my 3-yr niece?? i seriously doubt that she has some kind of disorder by her behaviour. Pls help and advise. Thanks.

1 Answer

  • Candy
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    How about Dr. Irene Chau? She is knowledgeable and her charges is reasonable. You may call 23853823 for appointment.

    OR you may visit this site


    to look for a psychiatrist who can diagnose the disease for your niece.

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.