? asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

向客戶致歉 貿易英文 急件

很抱歉造成你的困擾, 那因為這張訂單我們確認的時間將近一個月, 加上這個WOOD的材料很搶手. 所以只要沒有在1星期內確認訂單, 可能就會造成缺貨.

下次我們會特別注意以及確認訂單後再次重新幫你確認. 敬請見諒.

請勿用翻譯軟體...

4 Answers

Rating
  • JAMES
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

很抱歉造成你的困擾, 那因為這張訂單我們確認的時間將近一個月, 加上這個WOOD的材料很搶手. 所以只要沒有在1星期內確認訂單, 可能就會造成缺貨.

下次我們會特別注意以及確認訂單後再次重新幫你確認. 敬請見諒.

Sorry for the troubles caused to you, It took us almost one month to confirm this order, also the wood material is very hot at prent stage, if order did not confirm within one week the material shortage might occurred.

We shall pay more attention and make double confirmation for your firm order. your understanding will be appreciated.

• 6 years ago

推薦一個不錯的粉絲團

有很多兩性相處的案例及建議

也友聯誼,交友,相親的服務

我覺得很受用

反正上網瀏覽是免費的

參考看看囉!

搜尋 李姐

#@@#

建議您如交友問題或是找婚友社更仔細說明,

建議你多多查文,低調給你 因不能打網址

婚友社聊聊< <=== 98年建置

• 1 decade ago

We apologize for this problem. As this order took nearly one month to confirm while the demand of this wooden material became high. It happens that if we don't confirm the order within one week, the shortage often occurs.

We will pay more attention in the future to avoid this kind of problems and will reconfirm after you place the order. We plead for your understanding.

Source(s): myself
  • Yes Go
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I am sorry to bother you. Because this order took us almost one month to confirm and the wood material is a hot item, if only the order doesn't be confirmed in a week, it may be in short supply. Next time we will pay more attention, and confirm your order again after receiving the order. I deeply appreciate your consideration.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.