Why did I almost faint at 23 weeks pregnant?

I am 23 weeks pregnant and this morning while outside at like 8 in the morning holding a bag while people raked leaves I got very naseous and then felt like I was going to fait. I didn't eat a good super last night but this morning woke up starving and ate some crackers and one half of a poptart so one poptart then I went outside, it is very cold outside and I was bundled up pretty well. So I am just wondering if it was my blood sugar or something else.

Favorite Answer

Well i am 35 weeks pregnant and felt really faint in the train like 1 month ago i spoke to the doctor about it and he said to me that that happens and it is very normal, but i do think u should eat better because i have lost 10lbs since i have been pregnant not because i dont eat but the baby takes what little that i do and it is not enough for us both so to have a health baby u should def eat better but the doctor will check your sugar level soon trust me

• ?

It could be because you didn't eat properly. I fainted in the mall at 14 weeks and I didn't eat anything. It was horrible and very embarrassing. So now I make sure I have breakfast every single morning. Try keeping some sweets in your handbag, and if you are feeling a bit weak, eat one and it will give you a little boost until you can get a meal in. Good luck!

Your body is working so very hard producing that little baby. Even things that seem easy and simple might need to be toned down a bit the next 4 and a half months. Being pregnant is an awesome excuse to be a little lazy!

i know how you feel. I get the sweats up, dizziness, blurred vision and shakes and its like im going to pass out. It's just your body growing and your sugar levels maybe really low too. We are having 40 degree heats here and its boiling at work, i get it often. It's horrible. Make sure you are eating right and make sure you have drinking plenty of water

Source(s): 22 weeks 5 days

i experienced the same thing it started at about 5 months pregnant and lasted until i gave birth and i never knew when it would come so i was nervous and i never went anywhere alone just incase i fainted with nobody to help me.they did sugar/blood tests but nothing said why i was lie that.but be careful and as soon as you feel dizzy sit down and put your head down or lay down until you feel better.

most likely reason :low blood sugar. You should eat better, you are growing a person.

light headedness is very common in pregnancy. may also be blood pressure. Talk to your dr