Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 decade ago

why is life so crazy?

whi is life so crazy?why don't we know where we come from?like where do we really come and why don't we know why things happen?what is your opinion of this?why is everyone in the same mood all the time?like some people may be mad or sad or happy but how does everyone know how to act everyday?why don't we know about why we are here if were are the ones who have to live on earth?why is life so cold sometimes?why is life peaceful sometimes?why some days you can talk to people and the next day it isn't that easy to talk to those same people?what do you think?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

life is crazy coz its made that way lol

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

life isn't crazy if you look at it right every thing has a order which you cant perceive because you are thinking its a mess when its so orderly you cant understand it

the reason we don't know were we came from is because when we came into existencee we didnt know how to record data and information not to mention we probaly would have realized the large debatess caused by not knowing we could have come from the big bang or god or a mix of both which is were i like to stay and say that god is the inital mass of every thing that exploaded because thier was no time at that point and god or should i say first thought decided to spread every thing so it could be observed

were not in the same mood all the time its just what you are seeing is only one mood and that people are hiding thier moods from you

we know how to act that way based on natural instict that says this can help you and your people stay alive every thing is dictated by that if you look at it right

we dont need to know why were here because if you knew why would you want to do that for free no i dont think you want to know why your here else wise you would want compensation for it

life is cold some times because thier has to be a defineing point of what peacefull is or you would not know what peace is and you would not know what pain and agony is like so thier wouldnt be those two things

you can talk to people sometimes and not all the time because your intrests meet a compatiblity or incompatiblity

thats what i know and i belive i answerd all your questions

Source(s): own
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • There's bad days and good days. Life does get tough, but can you make it through? if you can make it through a few hard times, i swear life is going to be easier. Oh by the way, if you're unhappy aobut life, why don't you just pretend you're happy. I read an article on yahoo that if you pretend that you're happy, you can live a better life.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

We don't know where we came from BECAUSE we did in fact come from something. OR we do know where we came from because everything is a reflection of it.

Life is crazy because it takes a break from being crazy. In order to be crazy it has to be crazy at any given moment. Pin it down and it changes.

If you are worried then you can indulge in my philosophy that you can't do anything about anything so you might as well do it.

• 1 decade ago

In my opinion, what go around comes around. Everything that person does, in some ways is all written in karma. But you still can change your destiny by choosing in which path to go.

• Lucy
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

That's, like, a massive amount of questions that I am currently unable to answer.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That's for you to find out, everyone has a different perspective, and most of us want to know, but there is no one answer for everyone.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Okay, I can tell that you're a little depressed.

If you're thinking about suicide, just know that we at Yahoo! Answers love you.

Make an appointment with your doctor ASAP and tell him about these emotions you're feeling.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.