As the holidays approach people lke to spread good cheer..what spirits are at the top of the list now to?

enjoy when you are out in your area or when you visit someone. I know a friend who brings everyone something that he doesnt drink so that he knows they will get ot enjoy it not feel obligated to open it & share it with him. Please do not include wine, beer or champagne as a choice. Patron-seems tobe a... show more enjoy when you are out in your area or when you visit someone.

I know a friend who brings everyone something that he doesnt drink so that he knows they will get ot enjoy it not feel obligated to open it & share it with him.

Please do not include wine, beer or champagne as a choice.

Patron-seems tobe a popular one.
Skyy vodka is tops in other areas.
Tell me what you think and also if age has something to do with your choice as I think Patron is more popular among people under 40.
Are you in Mexico where margaritas reign king or is there a puerto rican rum that rules for you