whats the differences between xbox 360 arcade and elite?

Im buying an xbox. Whats the difference in he two.

and can i make an arcade version have the same features as the elite by adding stuff to it?

Update:

Does the arcade version say or signify that it is an arcade version... whether on the console or on system start up?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago

The diffrence is that the Arcade one has no Hard drive and its has 215 mb and the elite has the 120 gigs.....it not even needed to have 120 gigs and thats to much you wont ever have that many game.....and the arcade can have 6-8 games saved on it an still have room for more....Peter C you are sooo wrong!!!

Source(s): i have an elite
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The elite has a huge hard drive while I don't think the arcade has hardly any. I'd say your best bet is to go with the premium.

• 1 decade ago

the elite has 120 gig hard drive and arcade i think has 60 gig hard drive.

with the new update u can download games to ur xbox so i would recommend the elite

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

arcade does not come with a hardrive on it jus a small memory card and the elite comes with a huge hard drive 120gb you can make the arcade like the elite but you will have to get a hard drive and they arent cheap bythem selves

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the arcade does NOT have a hard drive, but it has a 256MB memory stick. it comes with a composite cable.

the elite has a 120GB HDD, is black, and includes a HDMI cable, component cable, headset, ethernet cable.

the pro console is in between. its got 60GB HDD, component/composite cable, headset, ethernet cable.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.