Can you ask someone at their CD signing to sign something else apart from the CD?..?

I'm planning to goto a celebs CD signing pretty soon and I'd love for them to sign the CD but would it also be okay for me to take a picture of them along and get them to sign that also? Or will/can they only sign the CD?

xo Leslie

Favorite Answer

Bring the photo in case. See what the other people on line ahead of you do. Then you'll have your answer. If no one presents anything but the cd, that probably means she's not signing anything else, but I've never seen that before. Worst case: you can ask, the worst that will happen is they'll say I"m sorry I can't do that. Whatever, no big deal. But more than likely, the photo will be fine.

• mark c

bring it along then get the cd signed then let other get their cd's signed & then if they have time go & get the pic signed this way every one will get a chance to meet the person

• Jem

Of course! but it depends on the celebrity. If there's a bunch of people there, they might have to move along pretty fast, but otherwise most celebrities are nice, and they would AT LEAST let you get a picture.

Yeah you can bring a photo.

But it all depends on the celeberty and if they are willing to sign it.

Some of them can only sign one thing if they are really popular.

Of course.