The young and the restless spoiler.?

What do you think about t his. The Young and the Restless, is really cooking and proving why they are the big dogs in the soap world... Brad/Phyllis: Once enemies the duo become alliesand decide to team up in order to blow apart Jack's marriage to Sharon.The former gardener/pool boy wants to steal Sharon away... show more What do you think about t his. The Young and the Restless, is really cooking and proving why they are the big dogs in the soap world...

Brad/Phyllis: Once enemies the duo become alliesand decide to team up in order to blow apart Jack's marriage to Sharon.The former gardener/pool boy wants to steal Sharon away from Smilin' Jack and Phyllis wants to keep her (Sharon) far from Nick.

Nick: He figures out what the Mrs. has been keeping secret.

Katherine: Seems the grand dame will reappear in Genoa City faster than anyone thinks. The fallout from her death will be huge for many folks due to their behavior when they all thought Kay bit the big one, most notably Jill will be in some hot water. More after the jump!

Jack & Jabot/Jack Vs Victor: The loathe-hate relationship between these two gets set into overtime. Not only is he starting to get a upper hand on finally taking Victor down, he's almost home free with taking the family company Jabot back due in part to the shares that Katherine gave Gloria in her will. The stage has been set for the takeover now that Gloria has the much needed five percent and Jack finally breaks Ash down to give him her Jabot proxy. Partners Jeff and Gloria have stockpiled Jabot stock and do seem to be holding the cards in order to run Jabot however, Smilin' Jack has plans to be the one really calling the shots. As Peter Bergman says:

The majority of the stock is still Abbott family stock.

Jack is sneaky so he will be able to work around the legal roadblock that bars him from working at Jabot.. Bergman says,

Jack doesn't operate from Jabot at all.

Viewers all know that Jack working behind the scenes has started to pay off since his quest to take Victor down seems to be going off rather nicely.

Victor tries feverishly to prove he wasn't behind the tell all journal. It doesn't seem to be working out for The Black Knight when two independent labs all conclude that the diary is in fact legit and valid. Jack has finally got Victor right where he wants him and almost has his family company back in the fold, Christmas has come early for Mr. Abbott...

Casting tidbit: Chloe may just get a friend to keep her company soon.

Rumor: Now just when I am singing Y&R's praises I hear some mess like this that makes me hope and pray I don't have to go off on them... Word is that Y&R's going to bring Drucilla back and before you jump for joy here's why I may grab Jamey and go to CBS's studios. The show wants the character back but NOT the character originator, Victoria Rowelll! The word is that another actress is actively being sought for the role... Now if this's the case folks, make sure you sock away some bail money for your mama J because she may be going to the pokey for snatching someone bald at the Y&R studios!
11 answers 11