Nic cube Rabbit Cages?

I recently built a nic cube rabbit cage for my rabbit. It has a ground level and 2 platforms. The platforms are about 8-9 inches above the other (horizontal and vertical). He cant seem to get himself up onto one of the other platforms. How can a build a way such as a ramp so he is able to get up to another platform? All help is greatly appreciated!

Favorite Answer

It might not have an incentive to get to the other levels. Can the rabbit see where it's going? Try putting different foods on different levels, something the rabbit can smell.

Rabbits are actually very good at climbing and jumping so it shouldn't be a problem. My rabbit cage has a ramp with thin strips of wood attached to it, so that it has shallow steps of a sort. That way the rabbit isn't just on a smooth pieces of wood and can get a good grip.

just make sure his head doesnt touch the top when he stands and that the length of him times 2 is houw long the cage is. then you can build the ramp

Just make a set of stairs that aren't very steep and he should be able to climb them.

It would help ALLOT if you put a link to the picture of the actual rabbit cage up in more details. Just saying...