Please help if you can!! ok i have an essay to do about my favorite movie and i dont know what to write about!?

a few of my favorite movies are ShawShank Prison, Matilda,Ghost and Love &Basketball i really love ShawShank Prison but the only thing i can think of is that Morgan Freeman is in it and hes my favorite actor. so do you have any ideas of what you would say about your favorite movies such as intersting bla blah its... show more a few of my favorite movies are ShawShank Prison, Matilda,Ghost and Love &Basketball i really love ShawShank Prison but the only thing i can think of is that Morgan Freeman is in it and hes my favorite actor. so do you have any ideas of what you would say about your favorite movies such as intersting bla blah its because i need 3 supporting details and the main idea of course is which is your favorite movie and why? please help!