Complicated Math Problem For Solving (:?

I have a math problem called "Hands of Time" and it reads: Katie is always working on math problems in her spare time. She begins to solve a particularly complicated math problem between 4:00 and 5:00 p.m. when the clock's hour and minute hands are together (on top of each other). She finishes the problem when... show more I have a math problem called "Hands of Time" and it reads:

Katie is always working on math problems in her spare time. She begins to solve a particularly complicated math problem between 4:00 and 5:00 p.m. when the clock's hour and minute hands are together (on top of each other). She finishes the problem when the minute hand is exactly opposite the hour hand.

Part 1: How many minutes does it take her to solve the problem?
Part 2: At what time does Katie finish the problem?

You must answer both parts to the nearest second.

I could really really use some help from anyone who has time tonight. So thank you so much!! I would really appreciate it. (: