How can Ik stop having problems talking to my crush?

I have problems talking to my crush. Hwe is more comfortable talking to my friend who introduced us than he is to me. He friendly-flirts with her, but doesn't with me, she does to. (unharmful flirting). I find it difficult to talk to him and my friend says that my medication causes me to come off as unapproachable... show more I have problems talking to my crush. Hwe is more comfortable talking to my friend who introduced us than he is to me. He friendly-flirts with her, but doesn't with me, she does to. (unharmful flirting). I find it difficult to talk to him and my friend says that my medication causes me to come off as unapproachable and a lot of people are intimidated by me because I don't talk so much.
(I take adderall) even off adderall i'm hesitant to talk probably because i'm afraid of saying something bad to him.

ideas?
1 answer 1