Since everybody is "sooo impressed", I'll give you my opinion.
Back to the drawing board. From scratch.
1. Has been designed on a 1024 canvas: it does not show well at all on any lower resolution. On a 1280 resolution, it looks "empty".
Try to re-design it to fit "ok" for 800 to 1280 resolution (liquid layout);
2. Flash header: causes a "never completed" page load (Busy sign on address bar). Animation is jerky.
3. Animation of mouseover images is very poor and slow to act (pre-load your images for instant swap).
4. Probably most important: I had to read the whole page to find out WHAT you were selling (a bit of a put off marketing strategy).
5. Why the basket on the home page??? It is more prominent than anything else!
6. You are selling: marketing requires that you have a "symbol" for types of on-line payment (ie "PayPal", "Visa")
All in all, some good ideas, but still a lot of work to be done. Commercially, not convincing: it does not give me the desire, nor to visit further, nor to buy anything. Remember the marketing AIDA principle: A ttention, I nterest, D esire, A ction!
You have three to 5 seconds to bring me from the first A to the last!
Good luck, and sorry for the cold shower, but I believe these are good and constructive criticisms. (I am a hard marker)