Does anyone have experience with any Continuous Glucose Monitoring Device?

I am looking into getting one and I really want to hear from others who have tried or own one. Which one was it, how did you feel inserting, did you feel safer with it on? General experience?
Update: It isn't covered at all, this will be a 100% out of pocket cost. I really want to get into great shape and maybe be able to run a marathon in the next few years. But I am scared of having lots of lows and quiting the process. So I am looking into this, but because of the huge cost I want to hear from others to... show more It isn't covered at all, this will be a 100% out of pocket cost. I really want to get into great shape and maybe be able to run a marathon in the next few years. But I am scared of having lots of lows and quiting the process. So I am looking into this, but because of the huge cost I want to hear from others to see if it will be worth it. Thanks Mozz.