Janet Napolitano for Homeland Security? ?

What do yall think of Obama picking Arizona Gov. Janet Napolitano for secretary of homeland security? Good idea, Bad idea? what?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I live in Arizona, and she never did anything here. We have the best Sheriff in the world Joe Arpiao. He is diligent in trying to keep the illegals out of Arizona. He has raids, and when he catches them, he sends them back to Mexico. They could be convicted of a crime, being here illegally, but he doesn't want to ruin their chances of ever coming here legally. That is his job. Janet Neapolitan, never backed him up. All she ever did, was criticize him, and she tried her hardest to make sure he wasn't re-elected, but he was. She is not a team player. She is set in her ways, and she does not like change, of any kind. She is no good for Washington, or for the change Obama wants. She will let the terrorist in, and help them with what ever they need.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Bad Idea. But then again the majority of Americans voted Obama into office and the was beyond a bad idea.

This woman was Attorney General and now a Governor. She has no qualifications other than that. And although I think the power needs to be given back to the CIA, FBI, DEA, ATF again, and the Dept of Homeland Security needs to be disbanded. That simply will not happen, and the Dept of Homeland Security is one of the most important and powerful parts of the United States Government. So how is it that this woman with no qualifications for the position , is no going to be in charge of it?

Source(s): Common Sense
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Homeland security needs to be done away with.

We need the FBI, NSA, etc all reporting, that position holds all powers of deciding what the president hears.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

She will do good in this job..she has experienced and she is

responsible enough to be a chief...

Being one of the top five governors out of 50 states? that is good

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I SUSPECT THE (PETER PRINCIPLE) IS CATCHING UP TO HIS TALENTS...

the first 100 days will make or break him...

I FOR OUR COUNTRYS SAKE HOPE HE HAS IT IN HIM TO KNOW WHEN HE SELECTS HE SHOULD CHOOSE BY THEIR ABILITY.

JANET IS A NO-NO-NO

• jero
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I like her

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

good, i think. she seems competent, unlike our current president.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

God help us.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.