Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 decade ago

How to start babysitting?

I am going to start babysitting how do i tell people and do i list my age or what age of the kids i want to babysit HELP :)

Update:

i also am not alowed out of neighborhood

Update 2:

i also am not alowed out of neighborhood

Update 3:

i like cheese LOL thats not it um i forgot

2 Answers

Relevance
  • kaye t
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

First, do yourself a favor and take CPR class first. Parents will feel safer and you'll have piece of mind in case something happens.

Then, make up a little business card or flyer and list your age, your time and days available, what your skills are, what you like to do and what you can offer to parents. Things like arts and crafts, cooking, sports, tutoring, reading, games...ect.

Then, pass them out! Have your parents around the first time you meet the adults just to make sure they're legit parents and not...predators.

• 1 decade ago

First start with neighbors with children and let them know that you would like to babysit if they ever need one. Next, you can go to a community bulletin board and have an add for babysitting. Get your parents to help you with that.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.