Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What is your worst or funniest incident where you sent a text message to the wrong person?

My ex g-friend sent a text about how much of a lazy & stupid b**ch her sister-in-law was. She sent it by accident to the sister-in-law instead of her friend, lol.

hazro83 - wow, you are our hero! Really.

Best Answer

I sent a sexy message to my dad asking him what he was wearing at what I wanted to do to him. Was supposed to be my girlfriend :/ - Was horrible

• ?

Not a text, but I left a phone message about the new swimsuit I bought and how it looked on me. Later, I asked the girl if she got my message..."No." I checked her number and I had misdialed and left my detailed and rather embarrassing message on some stranger's phone. They probably played it for everyone they know, saved it, and play it once in a while for laughs. Unlike yours, the only consolation is that they don't know who I am. Hopefully.

lol I sent a text to the wrong friend and I liked this boy and the girl I accidently sent it to was friends with his gf and she told her and she gave me a really mean look all the time.

Not exactly the same but I got a random text message from number I don’t know that said "I don’t know what to do, I think I'm finally going to tell everyone I'm gay" I like the sister in law is a beeotch one though, nice :)

Source(s): My cell phone

i sent a text to my male cousin that was supposed to go to my at-the-time fiancee..... asking him if was just supposed to be naked in bed when he came home lol.

oddly enough, a few days later when my cousin came over our place, he didn't knock and walked in on us. being naked. under the blankets, thank god. and he later cracked some joke about he should have known that the wrongful text was a bad omen. we were all horrified. him and my ex were really good friends, and i'm like my cousin's little sister. AH!

• Well, I had told someone that I couldn't hang out with her because I had so much work to do, and then later I accidentally sent her a text message saying "Can't wait to see you tonight!" which was supposed to go to the person I was ditching her for...

Not a text message since I don't have texting ( ;_; ) but once I wrote this ranting email about my Mom and I wasn't thinking and accidently sent it to my mom, but thankfully I just logged on her email and deleted it before she read it, muhahaha.

One time my BF left his phone at a Popeye's Chicken & some other dude got a hold of it b4 turning it in & started txting me & calling me names I can't repeat here & I was ready to dump my BF's butt until the next morning when he retrieved the phone & cleared everything up. I'd still like to open a can of whoop-as on that jerk.

Sent a text by accident to my old boss saying I thought he was a prick...whoops, meant to send it to my gfriend

• Katie

I've never done that, but my friend accidentally sent a text to her mother about how much she hated her.