Best exercise for men?(easy 10 points)?

Ok i'm a 13 year old male 140pounds trying to burn fat and gain muscle with one or 2 execises that I could do in a small enough space without needing anything (i'm looking to gain muscle in my arms and chest) thanks :)

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Best Answer

Why only 2 exercises? I'll list some exercises you can do without any equipment: Pushups, Squats, Lunges, Ab exercises like the plank, crunches, bicycle maneuver, etc.., Superman, One leg deadlift, Hand stand presses (upside down leaning on a wall doing presses).

Exercises you can do with certain equipment like a pull up bar, lebert equalizer, dumbbells:

Pullups, any kind of press, bodyweight rows, bent over rows, upright rows, bicep curls, tricep extensions.

You can look up these exercises on www.youtube.com

I would also recommend a book named "Turbulence Training". It includes workouts you can do without any equipment.

It's on my website www.SAFitness.BlogSpot.com and click on Fitness Store

Hope that helps.

It's on my website

Source(s): I'm an ACE certified personal trainer for the past 8 years with a bachelor's in Exercise and Sports Science.
  • Kerry
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Swimming Power walking / treadmill Cycling Skipping / Jump roping Jogging Aerobics

• Katie
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

people say its impossible to burn fat and gain muscle at the same time. but i would recommend running or jogging and weight lifting. Eating healthier wil also be a great help.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

best excerise for anyone is either jogging in the morning or swimming at any time

trust me... I am a doc

this is from my prefession views

and it not only give us the muscles

but also enhaces ur repiratory and cardio functions

• Rob4 years agoReport

You need to go back to school doc. and learn how to spell.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Eat potato chips, watch a little bit of television, maybe walk over to the fridge and grab a can of pop. Or if you really want to be tricky, go ask Mom to get you whatever the hell you want!

The first rule to great exercise is "That's what mothers are for."

• 1 decade ago

simple, you need to do many situps, pushups and upside down biking on ur back do atleast these every day. going out for a jog will burn fat quick and mostly eating less junky food like candy and try to eat healthy food like vegetables and fruits. this will help if you try hard to do it.

• 1 decade ago

Push ups, planks, and crunches are the way to go.

• 1 decade ago

ok mate i am going to make you do this the army way, do as many push ups as you can do in two minutes. it needs nothing and it is easy.

• BL
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Push ups.

Sit ups.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

pull ups and push ups

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.