Megan B asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

"soft peter" how long does it take to get out of your system?

you know how in jail or rehab they give you somehting people call "soft peter" how long does this stay in your system? Like how many days after they get out will it not be in their system anymore?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Soft Peter? I've heard of saltpeter, one of the ingredients in gun powder. Rumors hint that this was given in the military (& perhaps also in prison) to reduce sex drive/erectile function. Most sources say potassium nitrate (saltpeter) does not affect libido. That's a grandiose claim in itself, as lots of things can affect libido, including getting sick from chemicals. However, it's doubtful that there is anything like that in the food. A more plausible explanation for sexual problems among men living in confined quarters is that the social situation increases inhibition & anxiety while decreasing comfort & relaxation. This has been demonstrated in animal populations. Psychological factors can

affect libido/sexual function.

Back to your question, there's no "washout" period for a drug that isn't administered.

• 3 years ago

Soft Peter

• 4 years ago

• Basically 2000-3000 years ago, pork, in the middle east carried trichina (a parasite). This parasite causes muscle disability when transmitted to humans and in extreme cases it can cause death. Because cooking methods back then were primitive (basically an open fire) and most people didn't have a lot of utensils, meat was often cooked on a stick or the awhile animal was cooked on a spit. This meant that a lot of the meat eaten was insufficiently cooked to meet modern safety requirements. Since they didn't know what caused pork to be dangerous the jews or their predecessors banned it on religious grounds for food safety reasons. The muslims came around about 600 AD and they took the prohibition against pork from the jews. As I understand it, christians don't follow the prohibition on pork because the new testament grants an exemption from many of the jewish laws of the old testament. Finally, religions are very traditional and don't change even though pork is now as safe as any other type of meat

• Hermes
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Saltpeter -- yes, it can be given to animals to lower the sex drive. I suspect that only some states would allow such a thing and I am not at all convinced that any do -- if any do, it is probably a matter of weeks, possibly months before it is completely cleared from the system. There is really no evidence of such a thing however.

Kind thoughts,

Hermes

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Melli
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

soft peter long system

• 1 decade ago

Salt peter is not used by government agencies to lower libidos. If you or your partner is having a problem then it is more then likely psychological in nature.

• 4 years ago

Right because the federal government is completly honest about the things they do and give people

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.