What is the style in Canada?

Does Canada have the same style clothing as here in California?

If not then what do they wear??? High tops? No shorts??? ect.

Best Answer

Canada generally dresses like the States. In the Winter, we wouldn't dress like you guys in California. I know today I wouldn't we're @ -1 degrees Celsius today. we'd dress more like New Yorkers I guess or like Maine. That would be more like the big cities like Toronto, or Quebec. The Maritimes, where I'm from we tend to be a year or two behind. like I just bought knee high tie up winter boots. I look at our Canadian equivalent to your lucky magazine, and I saw this stuff last year and dug it then. But w/e it's here now, kinda saves me money really. If I like it this year, I can get it next year if I'm still in love with it. It keeps me from making a fad purchase.

Basically.

Toronto and Vancouver, larger cities in Canada, known as fashion capitals of the country are very similar to Cali style because they're all fashion capitals, yanno? Whereas the more rural areas of Canada have VERY different styles and don't really get into fashion the way the big cities do. But Cali has its rural areas also believe it or not, and then again you see smaller cities less into fashion and style where the dress is VERY different.

All over the world this is the way style is. The large cities are all quite similar, and the rural areas all quite similar as well.

• Somewhat the same trends...in the summer.In the current november weather it's the usually trendy garbage such a skinny jeans,heeled boots,ugly Uggs or Converse.It dosen' matter what you wear you will be covered with a winter coat and scarf anyway.

shorts? no too cold to farm maple syrup in them. We wear grizzly bear hind clothes in winter and mouse skin in summer. Our shoes are mostly seal skin. So you California's are wearing high tops now eh? I have seen those. American was up here once wearing those. His name was Zack, do you know him?

Canada has the same style in Calfornia but we don't have the weather u guys do... it is very cold in the fall and winter. so we have alot of coats,hats,mittens,scares,boots,pants,hoodies and more

Abercrombie. you should definitely check this site http://www.discountshollywood.com out. You will find all beautiful, fashionable, cool, cute Abercrombie clothes here and price is very cheap. Also shipping is FREE!!!!

Good luck :)